Toyota Nation Forum banner

Which date work the best! (Select as many as you can make)

Who wants to go to Pismo?

8K views 116 replies 18 participants last post by  eccracer104 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Just want to know if there is some interest for another meet to Pismo? No date or time finalized, that can be decided depending on who can go and when.

If there is enough people I can start an official thread.

Also prerunners are welcome considering I am a prerunner. So lets try to get a fair amount of 4wd and prerunner guys to come out and play!

Campsite location: here's a really good map of the area http://www.ccwheelers.com/ccw/MapOHV.htm i think this is where we will stay http://www.ccwheelers.com/ccw/Pole12.htm right between posts 12 and 13 to the south a lil bit
(Thanks to MJ and Aaron for the location info!)

Date ideas: April 17, 18, 19 or 24, 25, 26 and then another in May 22, 23, 24 or 29, 30, 31. Post up if you can come or if there is a problem with either date! Were planning for two meets, so if you cant make one you could hopefully make the other.

1. eccracer104 (Mike)
2. mjonags32 (MJ)
3. blackhawke88 (Aaron)
4. OakleyTRD
5. 05SCtaco (Ken)
6. dktaco
7. kmillan (Kyle)
8. WCTacoTech (Brian)
9. GMAK (George) TTORA

See less See more
#9 ·
Ok cool! That would be awesome for you to join! Hopefully I am not getting too far ahead of my self as well, I am trying to get a new job and I better not end up working the weekend I set haha.
Maybe by the end of the week there will be enough people so that we can set a date.

^ Yes maybe even May!

#23 ·
hey if you want to do some quality driving sometimes you have to sacrifice :thumbsup:

^HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol::clap: Very very very nice analogy!
As of now Im not planning on jumping, but chances are that I will.
ill ride shotgun but i dont know how well the truck will want to take off with the new bumper

OT: i just noticed oakley is a mod. did that just happen overnight? :confused:
:spanking:

haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.