2007 Toyota Camry CE
880 Posts
what did you guys do to it?

haha kidding.. looks sweet cant wait to see more

·
it pays to floss
07 White Camry LE
1,311 Posts
just 1 picture atm ill let Peach post the Rest just done with all the Install he is way back to home haha dont tell him i posted earlyer :D
excellent. can't wait to see more pics. good luck to peach driving home free of scraping and bottoming out lol.

·
Registered
96+07 Camry
667 Posts
looks good

wish i could slam mines

·
Touge Star
2000 Toyota Camry LE
2,691 Posts
Both cars look good:thumbup:. I think Peach was having some rubbing issues on the way back and said he might get the fenders rolled. Anywho, I noticed a big difference after riding to the shop (on Tein springs) and on Megan coils (on the way back).

Gene: Nice shop, you guys had a lot of accessories and whatnot. The Camry looks good, I was surprised at how clean your engine bay is. Hopefully I can get some coils in the near future, or at least some new struts. I'll let you know what I decide to do..

·
Registered
04 Subaru Forester
382 Posts
thats gorgeous :thumbsup: and i definitley love the gold wheels...almost got a set for mine

·
Gangsta SC400 & 5.7Tundra
3,836 Posts
looks good but needs better wheels for sure..they look kind of cheap...IMO
That's because sportmax are cheap.... And what's with Paul?? Is he going to try out all the suspension parts available for his car?

*edit*

Sweet Ride Paul....

BTW 3K will get you these Brand spanking NEW 3 Piece 18 X 8.5 (f.) 9.5 (r.) Work Wheels with some great offsets and New Falken STRETCHED tires....

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
That's because sportmax are cheap.... And what's with Paul?? Is he going to try out all the suspension parts available for his car?

*edit*

Sweet Ride Paul....

BTW 3K will get you these Brand spanking NEW 3 Piece 18 X 8.5 (f.) 9.5 (r.) Work Wheels with some great offsets and New Falken STRETCHED tires....

Damn, now that's pure sexy rims!!! Love it. :clap:

·
Registered
341 Posts
what type of ride difference? softer? harder? i would love to get coil over or coils but dont want to ride much firmer than my stock se.

but that looks awsome, he couldnt drive anywhere around here that low though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts