Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Limerock for the ALMS race on Monday, and saw a really nice Gen5. It was black, lowered, and had TRD rims, and I think the TRD bodykit. Just wondering if it was someone on this forum - it looked great!

Take Care,

DJ

·
Registered
363 Posts
trd bodykit? they don't have one as far as i know. they might have one in canada.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not too familiar with the bodykit manufacturers, but the car had a few subtle TRD badges, so I figured the bodykit might have been a part of the TRD Package. The kit itself was very clean, similar to the TRD one offered on the Gen4...

Either way, it was a really good-looking Gen5!

DJ

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
the kit that kasim has on this gen 5 camry in canada, we in the US have the kit also, as well as austrailia where the kit started to merge off also in japan... known as the "sportivo kit" and supposively they're just oem kits just an extra $ upgrade or whatever purchase to get that add on from the dealership...

·
Registered
363 Posts
where do you get the kit in the states?

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
mkII said:
where do you get the kit in the states?
the kit that kasimmmmm has you can just go through the dealer parts or whatever they call it and they have a huge book, that list all the accessories or products; you know all the junk and add on or whatsover stuff they have or what you need for your car... they have the kit in their catalogue or big book. or you can go through sportivoconcepts, and i believe he can get a hold of the oem toyota kits for the gen5 cause he can import and has the sportivo grill and i think he can get the kit as well since he purchased/bought from the oem toyota in australia.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
oh yea, if all doesn't work well in one of the two above, then the next resort would be ordering it in toyota in canada, or contact stephan wallace in toyota in australia, or in japan dealership :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts