Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I know this is supposed to be a non-auto forum but I have a simple corolla question and the other threads seemed to be hardcore model specific.

I just bought my fiance a 2006 Corolla S and I want to get her some snow tires. I found a person selling 205/65/R15 blizzaks, and the manf. tire sizes are 195/65/R15. I think the few mm difference should not effect the car and should fit fine, what do you guys think? Any help or experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Joe

·
BANNED
1,497 Posts
Hi guys,

I know this is supposed to be a non-auto forum but I have a simple corolla question and the other threads seemed to be hardcore model specific.

I just bought my fiance a 2006 Corolla S and I want to get her some snow tires. I found a person selling 205/65/R15 blizzaks, and the manf. tire sizes are 195/65/R15. I think the few mm difference should not effect the car and should fit fine, what do you guys think? Any help or experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Joe
talk about a hi-jacker :eek:

make new post in general section and i'll be glad to answer

·
uʍop-ǝpısdn
1,917 Posts
Hi guys,

Joe
If you knew then why did you post in this thread in the first place. Post a new thread in the right section maybe then you'll get a response. If you don't know which section to post in, post in the general section.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
Hi guys,

Joe
Hmmm..please keep it on topic. Make a separate thread in the 9th gen section for your questions. Thanks.

p.s. Just a hint. The tires for sale will be A LOT taller than the stock Corolla S you got there. For speedo accuracy, fuel economy and gear ratios, don't buy them.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts