Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Corolla & Avensis
723 Posts
Because there isn't a specific thread for the Carina E...What do you want to know?...My AT190 Carina E GTi is featured in some threads on this board ;)

·
Registered
KP61 Starlet
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because there isn't a specific thread for the Carina E...What do you want to know?...My AT190 Carina E GTi is featured in some threads on this board ;)
I need to kno alot about my car because i am really into modifying and stuff.

I need to kno how much projector headlights would cost and where i can get them. It doesn't seem as if taillights are available so i wouldn't make it a fuss. Lowering springs and other stuff.

I encountered a problem the other day with my 4A-FE motor, I revved and then it began missing, i see oil coming up on #4 so i kno the rings are definitely gone or worn horribly. I kno bit and pieces of mechanics but i need assistance from professionals

·
Registered
Corolla & Avensis
723 Posts
There are projector headlights available for the Carina E, but since I'm a european, I don't really know where you could get them. There are webshops that sell them, but then there is the payment and shipping costs.

A search on the I-net should come up with something ;)

·
Registered
KP61 Starlet
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are projector headlights available for the Carina E, but since I'm a european, I don't really know where you could get them. There are webshops that sell them, but then there is the payment and shipping costs.

A search on the I-net should come up with something ;)

trust me, I ahve done many searchesand the only thing i came up with, is a one side Euro headlight from the Phillipines. It's like America doesn't carry anything for my cars and America is closest to me. I live in the caribbean and 90% of our cars are Japanese

·
Corona is gone.
86 Pickup
863 Posts
The Corona was not sold in the US after 1982.

·
bilt not bot
399 Posts
they stopped using the carina name in the states many many years ago.

same with corona's.

but i bet your car was sold in the states under a different name, most likely a corolla.

do you have a picture you could post of your car? maybe somebody can recognize it as another model here in the states.

·
Corona is gone.
86 Pickup
863 Posts
they stopped using the carina name in the states many many years ago.

same with corona's.

but i bet your car was sold in the states under a different name, most likely a corolla.

do you have a picture you could post of your car? maybe somebody can recognize it as another model here in the states.
The Corona was replaced by the Camry for 1983 on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to know a lot about my car because i am really into modifying and stuff.

I need to know how much projector headlights would cost and where i can get them. It doesn't seem as if taillights are available so i wouldn't make it a fuss. Lowering springs and other stuff.

·
Corona is gone.
86 Pickup
863 Posts
I need to know a lot about my car because i am really into modifying and stuff.

I need to know how much projector headlights would cost and where i can get them. It doesn't seem as if taillights are available so i wouldn't make it a fuss. Lowering springs and other stuff.
Jayden, your signature is in violation of the rules. Please get rid of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts