Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if historicaly Toyota offers better insentives in January? I am looking at two 05's and I am wondering if I should wait to see if next week yields a better deal?

Does anyone know what has happened in the past years?

The down side to waiting of course is loosing the truck.

·
Toyota Fanboy
4,486 Posts
Not sure about Canada, but here in the US they have a little promotion going on called "Toyotathon".
I think that ends at the end of the year and I dont think they will have another promotion untill the summer.
You could wait untill the new Tundra comes out next summer but they you might not have many options in trucks to choose from. Sometimes when you buy last year's model picking can be pretty slim.
If you found a truck you want, just go buy it. Its only money. :dunno:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it's only till the end of the week right? Toyota should reveal any new better inesentives the first day right? I mean if they give another thousand off, it's way worth it! if not, I'll buy her then!

My risk is losing the truck to another buyer. phuck it, maybe I'll buy it this week. They hard to find!

·
Toyota Fanboy
4,486 Posts
Yup, Toyotathon ends at the end of the month. I say buy it if you can afford it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Done deal, signed papers yesterday! Went with the double cab.

Took the axcess cab for a test drive and found the back seat pretty much useless as a seat! More like a storage area. That and the fact that the double cab stands higher in the front and back made my decision easy. Little more money, but its worth it.

I got the extra powertrain warranty till 100 000 km too!

Leaving for Florida in a couple weeks, for a couple weeks, so I didn't want the truck till end of Jan.

·
Toyota Fanboy
4,486 Posts
Sweet. Post up some pics when you get a chance. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts