Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I am currently running 265/70/17 BF Goodrich AT's but I want more of an ice tire for the truck this winter, I have a set of 16" tacoma steelies and was wondering if this size tire would look stupid? And if anyone has ever ran this tire before? I didn't choose this size for any reason just that I know a guy selling them for very cheap and they are mint. If you have this size on your truck now please post a pic. Thanks.

They are Cooper Discovery Winters for those curious.

King

·
Completely Numb
TRD Sport
824 Posts
Well if their primary use is severe weather tires, aren't you supposed to buy funky-sized tires for that anyway? It's not like you'll be running them year-round. And I doubt anyone will give you any crap about it when you pull their civic with all-terrains out of a ditch.

·
Yo quiero Taco 4 wheel!
2008 Tacoma AC 4x4
185 Posts
Hey,

I am currently running 265/70/17 BF Goodrich AT's but I want more of an ice tire for the truck this winter, I have a set of 16" tacoma steelies and was wondering if this size tire would look stupid?

no.

And if anyone has ever ran this tire before?

yes.

I didn't choose this size for any reason just that I know a guy selling them for very cheap and they are mint. If you have this size on your truck now please post a pic. Thanks.

They are Cooper Discovery Winters for those curious.

King

1 - 4 of 4 Posts