Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TN Beast!!!
2003 Toyota Highland
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've googled it i've use the search tool on this website and still nothing. I need to know asap because this guy has a set of devino sire 22x8.5 wheels and nexen 265/35/22 tires that he's selling today and i'm supposed to meet him in a couple hours to buy. I know he said he took them off an 08 Ford Edge and sold it. My problem is the edge has a high postive offset and from what i understand the highlander has a medium offset, does that mean the offset for those wheels are high also? When i googled the wheels i didn't find any site that gave me a definitive no but i did search the wheels on wheelnext and superbuytires and it said they do fit so idk i just need someone else to confirm this for me cuz i think it's weird that if they do with billions of people in the world i can't find one image of those wheels on my model highlander.

·
TN Beast!!!
2003 Toyota Highland
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No it's 2wd, and no bounce at all. The ride actually seems smoother, as far as the road noise goes i did notice a tiny bit of humming when i 1st put them on but once everything settled after driving a few miles it's been fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.