Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Player
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I was wondering, with the Toyotec Lift 3" what is the height from the ground to the top of the cab? I am going with 285-75-16 BFG All Terrains. Does anyone have this setup?? Also will those tires fit on my stock rims? Will a 265-70-16 fit on a 16x8 rim?

·
Spanky!
329 Posts
ok ok ill be the nice one before everybody starts to say :banhim: :lol: . pretty much everything you can think of has been asked and answered already including this. just try and search first so people wont hate you haha. ill quickly answer em though. many many people have 285/75 with 3" toytec, including me. you will need to trim a little. to fit on stock wheels you will need a wheel spacer or spidertrax wheel adapter to keep your tire from rubbin the upper control arm. if this is done you will lose caster like i did and it will make your truck "wander". you would then might consider other uca's, search and youll find many threads about it. i have the spidertrax, search and you will find many pics in a thread i started. and yes im pretty sure those tires will go on there, itll just makem wider.

·
Spanky!
329 Posts
o yeah, and think to add a total of 4" to the top of the cab and compare it to the garage. 3" for lift and if you go to 285/75 (pretty much 33's) thats a gain of 2 inches so youd just half that. 3+1=4!!! i can do math!!!

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Mine has a 3" lift, 275/70 tires, and Yakima cross bars on top, and it still fits in the garage. But it won't fit in the garage when I put the MegaWarrior basket on top of the Yakima bars.

·
Team Player
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I looked but it wouldnt pull up the info i was looking for. I guess i was just searching for the wrong key words. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.