Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is now that winter season and the snow, ice, sleet, rain/snow mix, and salt is killing my wind shield wipers. It is time for new ones. I want to keep the stock size, but not the stock model. What are good wind shield wipers for all conditions of the weather? Nothing too expensive. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good question. I used to always use a decent brand of 3rd party wipers. My Highlander is a 2001 so it has had the wipers replaced a LOT. :) Lately though, it seems the third party wipers have really gone down in quality. Plus... a set of them costs nearly $20.

So what did I do? A little over a year ago I went back to the stock wipers. At each oil change I have the dealer throw on a new set of inserts. They cost a whopping $3.58 each. The dealer charges me $13 to install them. Grand total... ~$20. Same as the after market ones and quite frankly I think the stock wipers hold up better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.