Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Quick question about these.. are there specific sizes or anything I should be looking for? Or are these pretty much universal?

I heard these are pretty useful in the rain if you need air.

Does anyone know where to get them for a good price? And how much these go for on average?

Thanks!

·
I Think It's A Toyota
519 Posts
they're not universal. just search for the ones made for 09 corollas. if you want to get some good quality ones, check out www.weathertech.com and search for the 09 corolla. they have the inchannel ones which looks and works better than the stick on ones. stick on ones are ghetto lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
He's right !! The stick ons look cheap. Weathertech has the best I've seen so far. I've used them on 3 previous vehicles.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Anyone have pics of them installed on a blue streak metalic ?

I am thinking about getting a set

·
Registered
439 Posts
Bug deflector and vent shades are both from the local toyota dealership, sorry didnt have time to paint the car blue for ya... and they are of course the stick on "getto" ones:disappoin

·
Registered
728 Posts
I really liked the look of the weathertech ones. If someone would post some actual installed pictures I would probably buy a set this evening. I have already been spending money all over the internet today on other crap.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Get the weathertech one.
I have the dealer installed stick on. It's OK when it's not raining. It lets rain in at the A pillar even at 1/2" opening.

·
Registered
2009 Corolla XRS
66 Posts
My friend has the AVS Seamless Vent visors for his is 350
They don't make them for the 09 corolla yet but would be worth the wait

·
Registered
728 Posts
I ordered the weather tech ones online last night.

I may decide to paint them Blue Streak Metallic after I see what they look like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts