Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Boob
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 91 mr2 and my driver side window raddles when i start going kinda fast like on the freeway when the window is rolled all the way up. i think something is loose in there because when i shut the door when the window is part way down it makes an ugly shaking noise. anything i can do about this? its quite annoying.. thanks a lot

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
It's cause on our cars.... there is nothing above the windows. On most cars the window rolls up into the door... ours roll into the body. Sometimes what I do... on both my Supra and my 2... is once you are in the car.... just roll the window down a crack and roll it back up so it reseals into the rubber.

The shaking when you shut the door is pretty normal... you have 1' plus of glass being suspended by nothing.... it's gonna shake. If that doesn't help take your door panel off and see if there is anything inside that is loose.

·
Boob
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its not the actual window raddling i dont think. something on the inside that deals with it. tried taking the panel off and seeing but i didnt see anything.

if anyone else has any input that would be great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.