Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a gen 4 cam and I need to know what you guys would think a white cam would look with metallic tint. here is in an example of the tint i will be gettin for my white car

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's a camry with an ES300 Conversion...it's not to shabby looking, I hate the rims though. The conversion looks VERY well done I might say.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
hey jettdawg,

i think it's must cleaner and not too odd if you would get the black tint instead of the mirror... but yea either way, just personal preference to you whatever you decide.
but from my past experience with respect to spending over $600 on tints never having to right shade or right one etc etc... long story short the metallic tint, it really looks greenish cause it's the light reflection.
other than that the black looks a lot better in my opinion, and it goes with the flow especially giving it more a better luxurious look than just greener tint.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
1MZ-FE said:
hey jettdawg,

i think it's must cleaner and not too odd if you would get the black tint instead of the mirror... but yea either way, just personal preference to you whatever you decide.
but from my past experience with respect to spending over $600 on tints never having to right shade or right one etc etc... long story short the metallic tint, it really looks greenish cause it's the light reflection.
other than that the black looks a lot better in my opinion, and it goes with the flow especially giving it more a better luxurious look than just greener tint.
yea wat he said, i think black would look cleaner :thumbup:

·
A Poor College Student
1994 Camry Sedan LE
354 Posts
You could also get a semi-metallic tint (Llumar makes some, Platinum Plus). I've got that on my gen3. It'll basically make the window semi-transparent and brings out the natural color of the glass (mine are bronze "stained").

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
Jettdawg said:
thanks for the input. I just wanted to see what metallic tint would look like on a white car. I wanted to be different than just get black tint.
hows this...

·
Layd Customs
94 Yota 2WD
419 Posts
I THink u should just go with a dark black tint. IMO it looks better on white cars than the mirror type tint.

Good Luck on whatever u choose! :thumbup:

·
Registered
99 camry le v6
148 Posts
BlackCamry98 said:
That's a camry with an ES300 Conversion...it's not to shabby looking, I hate the rims though. The conversion looks VERY well done I might say.
actually, that IS an es300, not a camry with a conversion. that explains why it looks "very well done"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts