Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Can you list the differences between the 2 versions? How much did you pay for the software?

Thanks
In summary, the new software now official supports 2018 Toyota, Lexus & Scion vehicles with limited support for some models such as prius. Also, you now can read/write from one ECU to another. I laid $14.99 for the update.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
The Streets Of Miami !!
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have a SE 2018 with smart key I’m just awaiting for the stuff to come in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
246 Posts
In summary, the new software now official supports 2018 Toyota, Lexus & Scion vehicles with limited support for some models such as prius. Also, you now can read/write from one ECU to another. I laid $14.99 for the update.

Hello, can you download the update files for TSB's and install them to fix issues?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hello, can you download the update files for TSB's and install them to fix issues?
If you're able to locate and find these files you can do just about anything. Where you'd find them, I don't know because you would have to be very cautious not to screw anything up.

·
1,646 Posts
Would be great if i can put the windows up with the fob key and not just down. I enabled my car to do it and its great but putting it up would be awesome as well. Now, if the remote connect, which can unlock/lock start your car, if that can put up your windows up/down and close the moonroof and all of that, that would be even greater.

·
The Streets Of Miami !!
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
If you're able to locate and find these files you can do just about anything. Where you'd find them, I don't know because you would have to be very cautious not to screw anything up.

I’m finally getting to do my windows,
Question is, what line and where do I go to find it ? I’m so lost lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’m finally getting to do my windows,
Question is, what line and where do I go to find it ? I’m so lost lol.

Brian404, once you connect the vehicle you will get another screen, there are tabs go to the customize tab which will bring up another screen, there you will see a bunch of options go to the power windows and set it to on then click the arrow so the change takes place. That's it you're done X out of the screen and see the other things you can change.

·
The Streets Of Miami !!
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Brian404, once you connect the vehicle you will get another screen, there are tabs go to the customize tab which will bring up another screen, there you will see a bunch of options go to the power windows and set it to on then click the arrow so the change takes place. That's it you're done X out of the screen and see the other things you can change.

Thank you so much, I figured it out!!
Is there anything else you could do that you would recommend ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thank you so much, I figured it out!!
Is there anything else you could do that you would recommend ?

I was trying to see if the remote start was something that could be turned on but I don't think so. I saw this video that made me think it was something that could be turned on:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts