Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Go Hokies!
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has em? i'm thinkin about puttin an "Orange County Choppers" decal on, but wanted opinions first, or better yet, pictures. i'm thinking it may also not work with radiant red paint.

again, pictures would be nice:naughty:

·
Go Hokies!
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't care much for windshield decals. I might consider a relavent decal such as a toyotanation.com decal no larger than a couple inches in a corner on the back window. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Personally I ain't a fan of windshield decals, however if it's what you want then :thumbup:

If you supply a liink to the picture maybe someone can photoshop it for you in the photoshop thread

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
timtsb said:
Who has em? i'm thinkin about puttin an "Orange County Choppers" decal on, but wanted opinions first, or better yet, pictures. i'm thinking it may also not work with radiant red paint.

again, pictures would be nice:naughty:
Do you own an Orange County Chopper? If not then it looks poser-ish, IMHO. I'm not adverse to decals but they should be relevant or better yet original to the owner and or his truck.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Yeah, I think the Orange County stickers are all played out. It looks kinda redneck, IMO. Especially if you don't own one of their bikes.

I prefer minimal stickers or none at all.

·
Go Hokies!
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
BillBrasky said:
I have this decal and it has never been used. It is silver and I thought it was white. Wifey doesn't want it on her ride, either.

TRD Windshield Decal

Free to a good home. I'll even throw in the envelope and stamp. (if mailed within the lower 48)
i mean if it's free i might as well give it a shot, right? PMed

·
Go Hokies!
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adventure North said:
Do you own an Orange County Chopper? If not then it looks poser-ish, IMHO. I'm not adverse to decals but they should be relevant or better yet original to the owner and or his truck.
yeah i bought a black widow replica, only $185,000...what a deal.

sike

and i guess i see your point, maybe i'll try that TRD sticker brasky has. i think something a little smaller and less stand-outish is my style anyways.

·
Go Hokies!
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

compliments of billbrasky. couldn't be happier, ads a nice look without being big and obnoxious. and the red TRD matches my paint very well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Decal

Can you tell me where you got that decal. That is exactly what I'm looking for. Online search for a decal hasn't turned up what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
729 Posts
By Sockmonkey

Reactions: sockmonkey
1 - 14 of 14 Posts