Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I can replace the windshield washer sprayers on my 2001 camry with one from a newer camry?

I want the nice fan spray of the newer toyota's.

thanks!

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Errrr, yes you could. Just pipe them together I suppose.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,672 Posts
Go to the dealership and take a peek under the hood of the new Toyota's. Just don't git roped into a deal with a salesman... :(

It will all depend on how the new ones are attached. If they are the same...then it shouldn't be a problem...until you find out how much those puppies are...each! :(

Looks like the washers nozzles are built into the hood fer the 2007-2010 Camry?

·
The Tri-Camry Family
2001 Toyota Camry
1,175 Posts
Wow! I thought I was the only one that did that.

Like you, I have a 2001 Camry and was annoyed by the pee-spray washer nozzles. I took two fan-spay nozzles from a wrecked 2004 Camry for $1 and popped them in. The fan-spray performs much better.

Here's a pic of the nozzle before I install it. You can can see it is just held in by two small clips. It might be easier to push the clip closer to the windshied out first.

Just push the old ones out from underneath, twist off the hose, push the new nozzle onto the hose, and pop them into the hood.,

·
The Tri-Camry Family
2001 Toyota Camry
1,175 Posts
No problem, you might want to look at other Toyotas and Lexus too. They usually share a lot of the same parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts