Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya i tried a normal blade and they sat too high and blocked the sprayer so i returned them....what size lattitudes u using??

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,234 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I have the Bosch Icons.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
The Icon looks cleaner than the other wipers, cause it has a cover for the hooks, Rain X doesn't.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
You have a brand new car......you just replaced the wipers because you love Bosch Icons that much?
It looks better tho. ;)

It flows with the car better too. :D

·
boo.hoo.hoo.
1,498 Posts
You have a brand new car......you just replaced the wipers because you love Bosch Icons that much?
It looks better tho. ;)

It flows with the car better too. :D
Mod crazy...

Whens the best time to change them out or when do you change them? Every year, every 2 or when the wipers start to become crappy or when it starts to peel.
When it starts to corrode. You can increase life by wiping the actual blade when you wash your car w/windex or anything else to remove debris.

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
Whens the best time to change them out or when do you change them? Every year, every 2 or when the wipers start to become crappy or when it starts to peel.
Buy a set of inserts before you need them and put them in the trunk. Remember they are there. A time will come when you say to yourself that it is time to replace them. It will be a Sunday morning and you will be 275 miles from the nearest parts store. This is when you reach in the trunk and get the blades out.

I prefer the Toyota original inserts, but that's just me. Pain in the backside to put on though. Have to get those stainless rods in there just right.

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,234 Posts
When it starts to corrode. You can increase life by wiping the actual blade when you wash your car w/windex or anything else to remove debris.
Of all the wipers even the cheap inserts that cost like $5, I have never seen any corrode. Yea, they leave streaks in the windows that its so bad or it starts to rip but never seen any corrode.

I usually replace once I start to see that it doesnt wipe clean or leaves huge streaks
Buy a set of inserts before you need them and put them in the trunk. Remember they are there. A time will come when you say to yourself that it is time to replace them. It will be a Sunday morning and you will be 275 miles from the nearest parts store. This is when you reach in the trunk and get the blades out.

I prefer the Toyota original inserts, but that's just me. Pain in the backside to put on though. Have to get those stainless rods in there just right.
275 miles from the nearest parts store? If you were that far away on a roadtrip, you would of replaced it when you were home along with all other maintenance check.

Anytime I go one a long roadtrip like just recently driving down to FL, checked all belts, new tires, oil change, new wipers, refilled washer fluid, etc. The only time I would purchase something ahead of time is if there is a sale on them.

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
Someone needs a humor transplant.

Flushing? New York? Ha. Y'all have no concept of time, space, or distance. I have a favorite steak house. It's about 5 miles outside of Fabens, TX From my door to their door it is 645 miles. Each way. Damn good steak.

As for Sunday morning and 275 miles from the parts store, well, this is Texas so things do get exaggerated a bit. It's really closer to 225 miles.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts