Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
VeeZed
1988 Toyota Camry V6
2,298 Posts
My gawd! Its very THICK!! I love the snow. Wish we had that here.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ :lol: ....no you don't.....we get that here in canada.....but we don't EVER ask for it....because beyond getting it off our cars. we also have to shovel it off our driveways.....:thumbdown"

and nice pics :thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Damn, that's alot of snow.

·
How hard can it be?
2006 Pontiac G6 GT
2,614 Posts
Nice!
I always enjoy a nice evening of snow :cool:

·
You make me stupid.
96 Camry
106 Posts
That's not really a lot fo snow. But then again, I live in Maine. Not much here yet....but it is still early.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
i loooove your grille, that thing is hot!! it was snowing here this morning :( i just want my rims back on!

·
VeeZed
1988 Toyota Camry V6
2,298 Posts
DLo said:
That's not really a lot fo snow. But then again, I live in Maine. Not much here yet....but it is still early.
Are you crazy!!?? Can't you see how thick that is!! Thats so much snow it proboboly is denting the panels on the car from sitting on top :D LOL

·
Austrian Camry Driver
Camry Gen3
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this pics better?? LOL
not my car.. but a lot of snow in austria!!! :clap:

·
Registered
Camry
243 Posts
nice nice, i was living 6 yaers in Baden (near Vienna) and there was so much snow either, now in Poland there is alsow so much snow! but why are you got tjat licenc plate on the left side of the bumper?

Best wishes to Austria! :)

·
Austrian Camry Driver
Camry Gen3
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Camry-rulez said:
nice nice, i was living 6 yaers in Baden (near Vienna) and there was so much snow either, now in Poland there is alsow so much snow! but why are you got tjat licenc plate on the left side of the bumper?

Best wishes to Austria! :)
normaly i dont have a licence plate in front, but our cops are realy crazy, so i have put my licence plate on the left side because i have a us-frontbumper, and this part have no original place for this plate. so, when spring coms, the plate leave my bumper :clap:

/edit: in winter my car is not in use. i have drive only to autumn with my little camry... not in winter.. it is my treasure!

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
i have never seen that much snow in my entire life

·
Austrian Camry Driver
Camry Gen3
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
05Cam-Weasel said:
i have never seen that much snow in my entire life
what?? realy??
cool.. :lol: but.. this is nothing!!!
in this winter we had 1 to 3 meter snow in austria! realy, no joke!!!!!
but, the most snow was coming 3 weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts