Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1B2 V6 Clean!
99 Cam with 01 front
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently i noticed when i turn my wipers on and off ( u know like when u just get something on ur window) it doesnt go baq down by it'self it stop in the up position the motor seems fine it works fine i dunno y its stopin in the upward position. can neone help me with this?

·
1B2 V6 Clean!
99 Cam with 01 front
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u mean the lever inside the car to activate the wipers? it might be cuz when its left on auto it works fine up and down its when i do it manually it gets stuck

·
Registered
226 Posts
Same exact problem on my 1997 camry... You wipers aren't parking properly... I had intermittent wipers on mine that also didnt work... My wipers worked fine on medium and high but didnt retract when i shut them off.. I replaced my wiper motor... Cost me $35 from my local junkyard... Took me 3 hours to install... Fixed my problem 100%... Toyota has two models of wiper motors... Ittna Essna or nippondenso... Look at your wiper motor and if it says ITT on it then its the first one...You need to get the same one as the plugs will be different.. If you need help installing wiper motor, I can give you detailed info on it... What year is your car?

·
92 Camry 3VZFE
TOYOTAS
43 Posts
That has happend on just about every Toyota that I have owned. 97 Corolla, 92 Camry, 99 Camry. Only exception is the 01 Highlander. It was interesting to hear that someone else had the same issue.

·
1B2 V6 Clean!
99 Cam with 01 front
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks its a 99 le umm not sure which type of wipers i have will look and get baq to you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts