Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I recently switched my car head unit to the OEM one from Fujitsu Ten 86140-02520. The stereo works but I don't have the Mic, camera and USB options since my earlier stereo had it all on the head unit itself. The steering controls are working fine though.

I have the wiring harness for each of the connectors behind the stereo. But I need the wiring diagram to know which pins go where. Appreciate if you could help me out.

Thanks a lot in advance!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Prius Prime Limited
4,836 Posts
Welcome to the site oldman.logan.

A user may have a wire diagram and send to you, but you can get it yourself at TIS will run you about $20. You get 48 hours on the site for the cost and can grab all the FSM material as well as EWD (wire diagrams). I would do this, and get everything you can. You have to print to PDF every section so it is not as easy as just clicking a link to grab everything, but it is very worth it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the site oldman.logan.

A user may have a wire diagram and send to you, but you can get it yourself at TIS will run you about $20. You get 48 hours on the site for the cost and can grab all the FSM material as well as EWD (wire diagrams). I would do this, and get everything you can. You have to print to PDF every section so it is not as easy as just clicking a link to grab everything, but it is very worth it.
Thanks, I will have a look.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi.. Is there anyone who has the wiring diagram or knowledge of the pin outs? I saw the link posted by sienna1 but the files attached there are not specific for this stereo. There's a 28 pin port and we don't know what that connects to. Thanks in advance!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts