Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I'm in the midst of a DIY speaker upgrade/amp install in my 2014 XLE (the 6-speaker version, not the 10-spaker JBL one).

So far I have:

- Installed new component speakers in the front doors: JL audio C5-650 woofers and tweeters.
- Ran new 16 AWG wire from speakers to the crossovers to the amp (Kicker 12CX300.4).

Now, I'm stuck at the stage of connecting the amp to the stock head unit (I won't be upgrading that yet).

Problem:
- I don't understand the stock wiring harness. I subscribed to the Toyota tech website but I can't find any diagrams that I can understand that would help me figure out which wires are which.
- I will be using a Rockford-Fosgate line converter but it doesn't have a "remote turn on" (REM) input so I need to connect the remote turn on cable from my amp to the stock wire harness but not sure which wire, or if the stock navi unit on my Sienna even has a remote turn on (or "power antenna") wire.

Pic of the back of the stock navi unit:

This is what Crutchfield shows as the stock headunit (probably a non-navi unit):

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.