Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- I know I don't post here much at all, but I actually managed to make the top 4 in the WS Photo Contest! There were about 170 photos in total, narrowed down by the staff to the top 36 for a bracket-style competition. My friend Grant took the picture last fall- trying to make it into the finals right now! Here is a link if you feel inclined to vote for me:

http://wiringspecialties.com/wshara.html

I'm Damon in the first bracket- here is the picture I submitted:

It's very strange, but I can't seem to get ahead no matter how many people I get to vote for me. Oh well... hoping I can stay alive! Here are a couple current shots of the car for the hell of it:

Thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate the support!

Damon

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
i always liked that set of pictures, but i think a little more post editing would have really made that picture stand out.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps... they really didn't want photos with much editing for this contest anyway, so that kind of worked out. I think it is for sure better than the one I am up against, though.

Thanks for the votes guys! Voting for this round ends this Friday. I'm still down 48/52 last I checked!

·
GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
You're in the lead. Damon, try clearing your cookies and then re-voting, it worked for me (I believe)!

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ Nice! I'll have to give that a try. I have been suspicious of the other kid doing something along those lines during the contest, but who knows.

Thanks for all of the votes guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts