Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:12:02 +0000, Sexy Couple wrote:

> Kinky couple looking to explore our fantasies.
> And indulge in various pleasures of the flesh.
>
> Find us at : www.passionjuicy.co.uk
>
> Profile..
>
>
>
>
> 31653



What kind of Toyota do you want to do it in?

moron.

--
A young girl I know told me I drive like an old man

I told her, actually, I drive like Mario Andretti.
It's just that too many other people on the road
drive like Paul Tracy...
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hachiroku, 1/20/2006,8:57:28 PM, wrote:

> What kind of Toyota do you want to do it in?
>
> moron.


I never saw that post until you replied to it. In a way you are
propogating it. I guess I am too...
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can bet it will not be an Echo ;)

mike


"Hachiroku" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]
> On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:12:02 +0000, Sexy Couple wrote:
>
>> Kinky couple looking to explore our fantasies.
>> And indulge in various pleasures of the flesh.
>>
>> Find us at : www.passionjuicy.co.uk
>>
>> Profile..
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 31653

>
>
> What kind of Toyota do you want to do it in?
>
> moron.
>
> --
> A young girl I know told me I drive like an old man
>
> I told her, actually, I drive like Mario Andretti.
> It's just that too many other people on the road
> drive like Paul Tracy...
>
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
badgolferman wrote:
> Hachiroku, 1/20/2006,8:57:28 PM, wrote:
>
> > What kind of Toyota do you want to do it in?
> >
> > moron.

>
> I never saw that post until you replied to it. In a way you are
> propogating it. I guess I am too...


moron.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Learning Richard, 1/20/2006,10:10:50 PM, wrote:

> moron.


I see you are stealing dizzy's signature.

Richard, you are a troll. Go back to politics.
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:36 +0000, NeedforSwede2 wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> says...
>> What kind of Toyota do you want to do it in?
>>
>> moron.
>>

> Plenty of roo in a Landcruiser.
> hell, make it a real party, they seat 8 don't they? Why limit yourself
> to a threesome..]


There freakin HUGE! I had to prep one for the showroom once. What a
Monster!

--
A young girl I know told me I drive like an old man

I told her, actually, I drive like Mario Andretti.
It's just that too many other people on the road
drive like Paul Tracy...
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:36 +0000, NeedforSwede2 wrote:

> Plenty of roo in a Landcruiser.


Is this some sort of Aussie sex party?
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"Knotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:36 +0000, NeedforSwede2 wrote:
>
>> Plenty of roo in a Landcruiser.

>
> Is this some sort of Aussie sex party?


Yeah, with 3 of them, at least ONE of them will figure out what goes in what
hole.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
says...
>
> "Knotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:36 +0000, NeedforSwede2 wrote:
> >
> >> Plenty of roo in a Landcruiser.

> >
> > Is this some sort of Aussie sex party?

>
> Yeah, with 3 of them, at least ONE of them will figure out what goes in what
> hole.
>
>
>
>
>

You know, for a typo that came out pretty funny in the end.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz
Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"NeedforSwede2" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> says...
>>
>> "Knotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:36 +0000, NeedforSwede2 wrote:
>> >
>> >> Plenty of roo in a Landcruiser.
>> >
>> > Is this some sort of Aussie sex party?

>>
>> Yeah, with 3 of them, at least ONE of them will figure out what goes in
>> what
>> hole.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

> You know, for a typo that came out pretty funny in the end.
> --


Ah, yes... roo Well, they DO have that neat POUCH in front, eh?



> Carl Robson
> Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz
> Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sharx35 wrote:
> "NeedforSwede2" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> > says...
> >>
> >> "Knotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]
> >> > On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:36 +0000, NeedforSwede2 wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> Plenty of roo in a Landcruiser.
> >> >
> >> > Is this some sort of Aussie sex party?
> >>
> >> Yeah, with 3 of them, at least ONE of them will figure out what goes in
> >> what
> >> hole.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>

> > You know, for a typo that came out pretty funny in the end.
> > --

>
> Ah, yes... roo Well, they DO have that neat POUCH in front, eh?


take off hoser
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> Sharx35 wrote:
>> "NeedforSwede2" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
>> > says...
>> >>
>> >> "Knotty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >> news:[email protected]
>> >> > On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:29:36 +0000, NeedforSwede2 wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >> Plenty of roo in a Landcruiser.
>> >> >
>> >> > Is this some sort of Aussie sex party?
>> >>
>> >> Yeah, with 3 of them, at least ONE of them will figure out what goes
>> >> in
>> >> what
>> >> hole.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> > You know, for a typo that came out pretty funny in the end.
>> > --

>>
>> Ah, yes... roo Well, they DO have that neat POUCH in front, eh?

>
> take off hoser


You should have all that DEMONrat shit hosed off your worthless hulk.



>
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top