Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36977 Posts

·
It's Soo Hoo like Yoo Hoo
3,220 Posts
lol at the xanga website.. i remember that...

i like my women with a natural face that I can kiss and not get all gooped up, therefore I would not hit it.. She probably whines annoying during sex like most asian women anyway..

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
This video doesn't surprise me, because in high school when certain girls went without their regular make-up... that's when i was surprised.

Her voice bothers me.

If I was a dude, no I would not.
so since your not a dude...

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,950 Posts
I thought she was cute...especially liked her mouth/lips. I also thought she looked fine without all the war paint, but, yes, I'd hit her again and again.....

BTW, why hasn't Ed chimed in on this?

·
Registered
HiluxSupraISF
4,529 Posts
He isn't excited. =/

Other than that... no wonder the girl i'm talking to takes so damn long when she does makeup!

"Looking more natural" lol, using fake stuff to achieve a real look?

If she got some more sleep, then hey, she would need to use so much?

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,420 Posts
I prefer girls who don't use makeup to look pretty. I say she already looks okay without make up. Plus I don't understand how girls can stand in front of their mirror for a long period of time that'll only last couple of hours.

·
Turbo S2000 FTMFW
2005 Honda S2000
2,047 Posts
BTW, why hasn't Ed chimed in on this?
I just saw this.

To answer the question. Yes I'd hit it. I'd hit it over and over for hours on end. I'd hit it so hard she'd be walking bow-legged for a week. All her friends would take one look at her stride and know that I wrecked that shit.

Also, I thought she looked quite appealing without the camoflage paint on.

Also, I thought her voice was cute. Beats the hell out of a girl who's voice is so deep it's got you checking for an adam's apple.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,950 Posts
I just saw this.

To answer the question. Yes I'd hit it. I'd hit it over and over for hours on end. I'd hit it so hard she'd be walking bow-legged for a week. All her friends would take one look at her stride and know that I wrecked that shit.
FTMFW!!!

Come on people, the original question was "would you hit this?," not "do you want to carry on a conversation with her?" I'd bang her till Mr. Happy was so sore he'd require painkillers just to pee (and let me give a preemptive no to you smart asses who'd say it's because she has the clap)........:D

·
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
7,457 Posts
HOLY FRIKKIN WARPAINT FROM HELL.

I'm running away from anything that has to go through 88 steps just to paint on a face.

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,234 Posts
lol at the xanga website.. i remember that...

i like my women with a natural face that I can kiss and not get all gooped up, therefore I would not hit it.. She probably whines annoying during sex like most asian women anyway..
+1

I love my girls to have natural face. If they have too much makeup, they're hiding something. Natural beauty!

1 - 20 of 36977 Posts