Toyota Nation Forum banner

36841 - 36854 of 36854 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
On Tapatalk, links don't work anymore

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Tapatalk is supposed to get it's issues looked at according to the administrator in the Community Help section. I want to say by the end of the 2nd week of the month they're supposed to be fixed according to the next round of updates. I'll believe it when I see it. Check in with him, as he might not know there's a problem.

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,762 Posts
Tapatalk is supposed to get it's issues looked at according to the administrator in the Community Help section. I want to say by the end of the 2nd week of the month they're supposed to be fixed according to the next round of updates. I'll believe it when I see it. Check in with him, as he might not know there's a problem.
Fix it till it broken. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Apparently the Android update now has some crazy subscription based thing. Not sure what that was about but they brought back TT Pro. I uninstalled reg version and installed Pro and all the forums I follow/read load a lot quicker now.

·
Registered
797 Posts
But links still broken.

Click on the "off topic section" link at the top left, then go up to the next forum up which is the "Community Help Section" click on that link, then make a post about your issues. According to any of the 3 administrators in that forum, they can't fix IF they don't know what's broken. What they'll do is send on up the chain to the powers that be, and get them to fix it. But they need to be aware of the problem first.

·
Joined the dark side. :D
5,762 Posts
Very disappointing when the girl dress cute and looks cute until you see her face. Goes from 90% down to like 60%.

What was that movie... the guy saw a cute girl dress in white in the haunted hotel....he later bang her with a bag over her head. Lol seriously that's how i feel with these girls that dress cute and body to fit. Just turn off the light so i won't get scared. Lol

36841 - 36854 of 36854 Posts
About this Discussion
36.9K Replies
239 Participants
workerant
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing