Toyota Nation Forum banner

36961 - 36977 of 36977 Posts

·
7,689 Posts
Such nice skin to trash up with those tats. I also do not like her obvious pandering to horney guys to build her channel. Serious turn off to watch an obviously intelligent woman act ditzy.

·
Registered
1992 Geo Prizm
1,234 Posts
Such nice skin to trash up with those tats. I also do not like her obvious pandering to horney guys to build her channel. Serious turn off to watch an obviously intelligent woman act ditzy.
There was another girl whose videos I watched on you tube, as she was building a drift car (doing the actual wrenching, steel line bending, and welding herself). I was impressed. It was also very informative, until she started taking trips to the mid west (to see family) or be a magazine rep on a trip to Japan. After a while I lost interest.

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,639 Posts
I wouldn't complain if Santa left one of them under the tree! :D

One of the shirts on their site is interesting as well.
https://www.thechivery.com/products/morally-flexible-tee

View attachment 286753
If she is morally flexible and physically flexible - time to bring her home to meet mom.

"Mom, this is Brandy Lynne, stage name Candy. I am in love. Well, 'love' may be a strong word. Heat for certain. I plan to give her half my shit in a year or two, but there will be many, many broken bed springs between now and then."

36961 - 36977 of 36977 Posts