• Don't own a Tacoma

Votes: 14 5.7%
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Toyota Purist
06 Tacoma 4x4
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am only curious. I love my truck and would buy another in a heartbeat. I hear a lot of complaints around here and a lot of raves too. So let your vote be heard!!

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
100% YES :thumbup: no doubt about it. I love it :heart:

·
Registered
2006 TACOMA
5 Posts
I may own two tacos soon.... My wife wants to trade in her 2003 Saturn view for a DC 4X4 of her own.:thankyou:

·
Toyota Purist
06 Tacoma 4x4
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pb2theMax said:
No!

I would buy an '06. All the '05s are used. ;)
"'05 +" that means '06 too (like mine) :thumbup:
LOL

·
Go Sharks!!!
06 tacoma prerunner
1,350 Posts
most definitly, i actually didn't realized how much i wanted it until i got my tacoma. Before i was considering an 06 frontier because of the lower price. After getting my tacoma, i regret nothing. Except maybe a TRD Sport instead of my TRD Off-Road, i didn't like the fake hood scoop, and wanted the locking rear diff. but didn't realized so many people where willing to trade a non-scooped hood for a scooped one. Ehh, I still like my Off-Road. Either one would still be better then the Frontier.

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
Yes i would deffinately buy another tacoma cause im a truck guy and i love trucks no matter what. HOWEVER, when i turn 21 i will be getting a HUMMER H2 SUT. do not think that im some kinda back turner cause my fam has been through tons of toyos but you have to admit that if you had the chance wouldnt you get a hummer.:D

·
Go Sharks!!!
06 tacoma prerunner
1,350 Posts
docindahouze said:
Yes i would deffinately buy another tacoma cause im a truck guy and i love trucks no matter what. HOWEVER, when i turn 21 i will be getting a HUMMER H2 SUT. do not think that im some kinda back turner cause my fam has been through tons of toyos but you have to admit that if you had the chance wouldnt you get a hummer.:D
Yea i would get a hummer but not the assugly H2:thumbdown, the only TRUE hummer is an H1.:thumbup:

·
Toyota Purist
06 Tacoma 4x4
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'd get a hummer -- I just wouldn't buy a Hummer.

I like hummers. Just not Hummers.

·
Engine 80 is in service
'10 FJ Cruiser 4x4
1,040 Posts
docindahouze said:
H1 Alpha > H3 > H2 > H2 SUT

I'd rather have my Tacoma than any of them

... other than the Alpha. :eek::

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
SJlittlefoot said:
Yea i would get a hummer but not the assugly H2:thumbdown, the only TRUE hummer is an H1.:thumbup:
im 19 now so im sure when i turn 21 they(newer models) will look a little better have you seen the 06 they have changed a little plus theres a new color it really looks good.:)

·
Go Sharks!!!
06 tacoma prerunner
1,350 Posts
docindahouze said:
im 19 now so im sure when i turn 21 they(newer models) will look a little better have you seen the 06 they have changed a little plus theres a new color it really looks good.:)
Ehh, it's not so much the looks as it is the fact that the H2 is just a chevy Tahoe thats been cladded up with crap and plastic.
as for what 10se said, yea i'd still pick my tacoma even over an H1. I'd love to have both, the H1 is not a good commuter car, It'd be like a ferrari, every once in a while i'd let the beast loose on a good 4-wheeling spot, Nothing beats an H1 at off-roading, period.

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
I own an '06 and only had it for 3 weeks now...

So far so good...BTW, for all you prerunners...I have yet to use 4wd...even in the slushy crap on our road this evening...this truck handles really nice...I think if you owned 4wd you probably would rarely if ever use it...unless you truly seek off-road.

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
SJlittlefoot said:
Ehh, it's not so much the looks as it is the fact that the H2 is just a chevy Tahoe thats been cladded up with crap and plastic.
as for what 10se said, yea i'd still pick my tacoma even over an H1. I'd love to have both, the H1 is not a good commuter car, It'd be like a ferrari, every once in a while i'd let the beast loose on a good 4-wheeling spot, Nothing beats an H1 at off-roading, period.
A Jeep Wrangler Rubicon would give it a good run for the money. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts