Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Still got love 4 the AE92
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it wasn't for the FMIC, I wouldn't look twice at this car.... Apparently it's pushing 430hp at the wheels!

·
Street-Cruiser
458 Posts
Wow, that is a nice sleeper. That was a nice photo editing job too, or atleast to my inexperienced self it is.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,127 Posts
wow, that actually looks good...

if he wanted, he could spray paint the thing black, and put mesh in front, so i'd be even more incognito....

·
Urban Nomad
626 Posts
I'd like to see someone talk shit about that civic :lol: I wonder how bad the torque steer is on that beast.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,127 Posts
i bet even boosted hondas dont have torque..:p:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Wow, I can even respect that Civic:thumbup:

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Wow... I can respect that... Especially with the twin snails poking out from there..

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
Some dude ran away from the cops on a Civic HB 2 days ago in Toronto on the Gardiner Expressway.. sideswiped an 18-wheeler, lost control and struck a tree or a pole.. this is what's left of the car.. which practically looked like the one in the pic... makes you wanna run 430hp even more when you look at the video. :eek:

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20041005-004/Video-5-2.asx

·
A Lone Wolf
98 Posts
i like this sleeper.

h22 under the hood.

·
Banned
352 Posts
nice and clean , btw the was acrazy accident but even crazier is how clean canada looks

·
Still got love 4 the AE92
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See, the civic I posted is, to me, a real sleeper. Great looking clean car, that would surprise you. That 2door accord? An ugly piece of crap that's fast.

Hopefully Honda's will get a little more respect around here cause they definately aren't all bad.

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Early built up LS400 is a great sleeper. Most people don't realize the poewr it has and seriously... Who wants to drive aruond a POS beater with a good engine to try and justify a cheap sleeper...

I'd rather be pimping in the comfort of a tricked out LS400.

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
thespud said:
Wow... I can respect that... Especially with the twin snails poking out from there..
There are not Twin Snails. Are you referring to the trick looking manifold?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts