Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, add me to the list of wrecked Camrys.
:mad:
I was working tonight, delivering pizza. I was going down 1st street into the aves, I saw a Camry stopping at a stop sign on ave D well....she didn't see me too good and pulled out in front of me, it was too late to avoid the accident, so I yanked the e-brake slammed the brakes and threw the car sideways so it wouldn't be so bad. Well it worked for me.....how ever the other Camry suffered. :disappoin Poor Camry. I hit their front quarter panel and front driver side wheel. Im not sure what kind of damage I did to their car, except the front wheel buckled and the quarter panel smashed. As far as my car goes....The front bumper is mared up, the passenger headlight isn't broken, but its offcenter and loose. The top mounting points of the bumper are destroyed, and the front brace for the bumper is cracked and bent. As far as I know thats all that wrong with my car. Im gunna take her in for a check up this week and get some estimates.
The girl driving the other Camry was at fault 100%. She was very sweet and nice about it.....until she got her ticket and fault for the accident. Then it kinda went sideways. When the tears started dropping I left. Im not one for pity, and after she messed up my beloved Camry.....she gets no pity. Dumb bitch.......Oh well....all I gotta say is this. BODYKIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,248 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Glad you are not hurt at all. At least you now get a body kit on it :)

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
I am starting to think I drive my car hard just so stuff breaks. Just so I really have a reason to buy better, newer parts.

Glad you are ok though, and that the Camry isn't totalled. That has been going on a lot lately :(

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After impact I sat in my car for about 5 mins with my face in my hands. The girls kept asking me if I was ok....Im like yea, im fine. I just don't wanna look. When I saw what damage was done...I kinda smiled and thought to myself....body kit BIOTCH!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,248 Posts
My Camry has been in more accidents then I can count. When my dad owned it, he got rear ended twice and sideswiped by a kid that cost $5,000. I have been rear ended twice in it. Also, I was looking out my window one morning before going to high school (several years ago), and saw the garbage truck backing down the driveway. Then I heard smash..........Got dressed and went outside after he left and found out he backed into my rear fender smashing it in! and the car was parked on the grass to, not the driveway! Then, the next day I was driving to school and some woman came out of her driveway and T-Boned me! Then started to drive off. I chased her down and I said to her, "you hit me", and she replies, "I did?" Got her insurance, went to schhol to take my last final, and then went to the cops to figure it out. Cop said it was probably my fault and never wrote down in the police report she ran from it! 2 weeks later, got a check from her insurance company for more then the damage. Guess she has had many accident be4 and they did not want to deal with it, :)

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Does anyone else see a re-occuring pattern here? Most of the accidents involved women drivers crashing into our camry's.

Someone PLEASE start a poll!

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
Gridlyne said:
Does anyone else see a re-occuring pattern here? Most of the accidents involved women drivers crashing into our camry's.

Someone PLEASE start a poll!

Jealous Ass Bitches!

·
A Poor College Student
1994 Camry Sedan LE
354 Posts
women + car keys = 4-wheels of DESTRUCTION! :D

Seriously, it's good to know you're alright. It could've been worse. I was driving my dad's Accord about a year ago when this dumb bitch ran a stop sign. We t-boned, shifting the front end of the Accord to the left and angled her front-left tire. Her fault, and my dad drove it home. :cool: But, some women (not all) are horrible drivers, especially those on the phone..... This iditiot didn't even have her seat belt on and smacked her head on the steering wheel!

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,248 Posts
The worst is when I see a woman on a cell phone driving a Hummer H2.......Yes, I have seen it several times and almost ran off the road.

·
A Poor College Student
1994 Camry Sedan LE
354 Posts
The worst is when I see a woman on a cell phone driving a Hummer H2.......Yes, I have seen it several times and almost ran off the road.
Holy crap, that's scary..... Some women don't need SUVs....

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The bad thing was....she was in a gen 4 Camry. When the cop asked for the years on the cars I said "mines a 95, and yours is a 97 right?" She looked at me said, yes...how did you know?" I replyed...."Im a Camry freak.":D

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,248 Posts
HAHA, I look at a Camry when I have friends in the car and saw the year and sometimes the trim line. They all look at me and say how the heck you know that???? I love doing that to people.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.