Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed asap, 89-94 SR5 Front Bucket Seat Frames L&R. I have perfect upholstery but the 4Runner I purchased these out of had been in an accident and the frames are tweaked pretty bad, especially the passenger side. The fabric doesn't even look like it was ever set in!! So, if you have a set of junk 89-94 SR5 Front Bucket Seats you aren't using don't just toss them, give me a shout and make a few bucks. Could also use Grey SR5 front door panels as well for a 91-92 Extended Cab Pickup, manual locks and windows, with armrests, these must be in very good condition. Tou may contact me with a pm or email me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks in advance, hope to hear from you soon. By the way, does anyone know if the front door panels from a 4Runner will fit the doors on an extended cab pickup?? Just curious.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The door panels will not fit if it is a 4 door 4-runner which most were.2 dr.4 runners should work.You might want to check that the seat frames bolt in.The tracks might be a different length between the trucks & 4dr. 4-runners.

Shubey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts