Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Brit, in Bitz!
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone, on the UK Toyota forum, is asking where one of these might be found [NLS item]

47900 - 20080 Brake load/valve.

An equivalent part [part number or another car model that has the same bit] would be even better.

Cheers, all :nerd:

2sav

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Someone, on the UK Toyota forum, is asking where one of these might be found [NLS item]

47900 - 20080 Brake load/valve.

An equivalent part [part number or another car model that has the same bit] would be even better.

Cheers, all :nerd:

2sav
year, model?

·
Brit, in Bitz!
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
year, model?
1996*Toyota Carina E exec. 2.0LPetrol, series T190

I think the part number will show up as for that car.... We need to find out (as always) if another Toyo model has a suitable replacement/actually the same part but a different part number because on another model/year.. ??

Just grasping for a clue {not MY own car}

Thanks, again :nerd:

2sav

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
1996*Toyota Carina E exec. 2.0LPetrol, series T190

I think the part number will show up as for that car.... We need to find out (as always) if another Toyo model has a suitable replacement/actually the same part but a different part number because on another model/year.. ??

Just grasping for a clue {not MY own car}

Thanks, again :nerd:
Best I can tell it was the same as the 1996 Corolla in the US. Also in Europe they were Coronas.
This one is for a car with ABS.
Maybe the pic will help.
https://www.amazon.com/Toyota-47150-12150-Brake-Proportioning-Valve/dp/B00KTHJ3KW/ref=au_as_r?_encoding=UTF8&Make=Toyota|76&Model=Corolla|1013&Year=1996|1996&ie=UTF8&n=15684181&newVehicle=1&s=automotive&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=automotive

2sav

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
sdspeed
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing