Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Toyota Cruzer
Toyota Corolla S '09
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some stock 17" alloys wheels from the XRS 2009-Higher model. I want to install them on my Corolla S. If anyone is looking to get rid of them please notify me asap. Willing to pay cash/wire transfer immediately. Open to trades for the 16" stock wheels that come with S model.
I live in Vancouver BC. PM me if interested. :naughty:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
There is a want to buy section. It's not looked at much, and this does have to do with the Corolla so i'll let it slide for a few days. Then i'll move it to WTB section.

GL with the search :)

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
Vancouver is a bit far - but it might be worth a try. Call a company in Toronto, ON (actually Markham) called Steelcase.

They used to get OEM dealer wheeloff's from SouthEast Toyota (Florida)...perhaps they're still getting them.

·
Toyota Cruzer
Toyota Corolla S '09
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem.

I sell my XRS wheel but your too far from me !
Mon ami, je suis a Vancouver. Si vous voulez, vous pouvez m'envoyer les roues via ups, purolator ou poste du Canada... Je paierai l'expédition et les roues....Sorry my french is rough...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Found a place in Detroit selling the 17" XRS oem rims- http://www.detroitwheelandtire.com/search/?make=179&year=2009&model=1098

about $800 for all 4 including shipping to where im at :bullshit2
I bought the 18" wheels on my "s" model for a total of $400 from tire rack. Add another $600 for tires. You might want to consider going new and upgrading to 18's for a couple of hundred more. They have some good selections for a low price and you can preview them on your car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts