Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a low mileage Solara for my fiancee. 2005 or newer and preferably Blue Streak Metallic or Oceanus Pearl, but silver and red are options if the mileage is low enough and it has a sunroof and grey interior. I know it's a lot to ask for, but I figured checking here couldn't hurt. Thanks for any assistance!

·
Registered
1995 T100 2WD
1,847 Posts
I'm looking for a low mileage Solara for my fiancee. 2005 or newer and preferably Blue Streak Metallic or Oceanus Pearl, but silver and red are options if the mileage is low enough and it has a sunroof and grey interior. I know it's a lot to ask for, but I figured checking here couldn't hurt. Thanks for any assistance!
What's Low mileage?
Where are you?
Willing to travel for the right car?
Budget?
4 cyl or V6?
Hardtop or Convertible?
Model, SLE??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's Low mileage?
Where are you?
Willing to travel for the right car?
Budget?
4 cyl or V6?
Hardtop or Convertible?
Model, SLE??
Under 50K mileage, definitely a coupe. Either 4 Cyl or 6 will do and and as long as it has the sunroof, model doesn't matter. We live near Philadelphia, are wiling to travel anywhere in the country for the right car, and a fair price for whatever we find will be in within our budget.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,604 Posts

·
TableRocked
178 Posts
Just a tip: I'd make sure the previous owner had the dash replaced in the voluntary recall from Toyota. The dash on my wife's was fine, but since I purchase so many Toyota's from this dealer, they went ahead and replaced it for me all paid by Toyota. This was an extended 10 year timeframe for this replacement, so any delaminating or sticky dashboards would be something you'd have to pay for, I'm pretty sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts