Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!

Yes, I'm a new member and I just paid about 2k for my(very 1st Toyota)Aunt's '97 Camry V6 w/ 240,000 miles or so. The ONLY two potential rust spots that are now just starting to form, are on both sides, just behind the front wheel well at the bottom(which will be taken care of this spring/summer). Other than that....no major damage at all. It DOES need a FULL interior detail clean though(thanks to my niece...).

So far it runs incredibly well considering the mileage put on. The heater alone is amazing in the fact that it still kicks out that much heat! Anyways, except for a few dash warning lights......it runs great. It has power everything(including the sunroof). I also own a '03 V-Dub Golf GTI 1.8T (project car) and a '76 MG wohich I need to get rid of so I can get a bike!

Anyways, I'm a local intermodal truck driver here in the Minneapolis metro area just logged on for fun! Have a great weekend:hi:

·
Super Moderator
2005 Corolla CE
14,777 Posts
Welcome to TN!

You will find loads of good info in our 3rd and 4th generation Camry forum.

Reactions: KANO GIOVANNI
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.