Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lookin for some lowering springs. Whats better H&R or Dropzone springs??? and how much does it cost to have springs put in?

·
Registered
Highlander
1,545 Posts
Have you tried the SEARCH function? There are lots of threads on them already. Call your local shops and ask how much installation is, as prices vary throughout the country.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
Luc said:
Have you tried the SEARCH function? There are lots of threads on them already. Call your local shops and ask how much installation is, as prices vary throughout the country.
very true

search first then ask
we cant tell u a price cuz its not the same man
good luck

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
searching is good man, trust me, but if you get some springs here are things to consider... dropzones will drop further but the H&R will be a tighter better performing spring, i went with intrax that is between the two in terms of drop/performance quality

if you get them installed, i have heard quotes of $100 for the front and $100 for the back on a strut/spring install job

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dropzone springs sucks!! Go for H&R or Intrax. I m having Intrax now b4 that i m using Dropzone although it is cheap and just for 1 day i took it off and refund it.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I agree if you want a good quality spring go with the H&R's:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.