Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bought this 94 V6-137K and stashed it over my buddies house. Christmas eve/morning I put it in our garage and taped the key to her card and wrote: "wonder what this fits". She didn't get alot of gifts under the tree and naturally the card was opened last. Since the wife and I both drive Toyotas, she didn't get it right away figuring we gave her a key to our cars, even ran out and checked the driveway-nothing. Then she realized that our Toyota's were parked outside and not in the garage...LOL, the pics tell the rest of the story..Great little first car for a great kid...

Doug

PS: this car was Dealer maintained and drives like new, couple of things need some work but I really like it, so does she..:lol:

·
93 v6 XLE
93 Camry XLE
32 Posts
nice. these are strong cars. mine has 180,000 and still drives like new. they're really comfortable too.

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,933 Posts
i cant wait to do that to my kids. though they wont be able to drive for another 15 years. :lol:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ghettosled,

Just talked about that with my wife about our son inheriting his first camry many years down the road. He's 3 right now. Its probably a classic by then! Good one. :thumbup:

kamrhee

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
im gonna screw with my kid. if its a boy, im gonna get him a really crappy car and make him drive it and keep it runnin for about a year. not only will allow him to learn to drive on a car thats not worth fixing if he makes a mistake, it will get him to appreciate the hell of having a crappy car. then ill buy him somthing nice and and well soup it up together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.