Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bought this 94 V6-137K and stashed it over my buddies house. Christmas eve/morning I put it in our garage and taped the key to her card and wrote: "wonder what this fits". She didn't get alot of gifts under the tree and naturally the card was opened last. Since the wife and I both drive Toyotas, she didn't get it right away figuring we gave her a key to our cars, even ran out and checked the driveway-nothing. Then she realized that our Toyota's were parked outside and not in the garage...LOL, the pics tell the rest of the story..Great little first car for a great kid...

Doug

PS: this car was Dealer maintained and drives like new, couple of things need some work but I really like it, so does she..:lol:

·
Registered
Toyota Camry
1,820 Posts
Haha lucky girl. I have a 1994 V6 with 140,000 and it drives like it's brand new. Awesome cars for sure, you just better be sure she can handle the 3.0L of 1MZFE fury!

Make sure she joins TN!

·
93 v6 XLE
93 Camry XLE
32 Posts
nice. these are strong cars. mine has 180,000 and still drives like new. they're really comfortable too.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
damn thats awesome of you guys, I got one that gets passed down from my siblings. But Im sure it was a lot better to get one for christmas

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,894 Posts
i cant wait to do that to my kids. though they wont be able to drive for another 15 years. :lol:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ghettosled,

Just talked about that with my wife about our son inheriting his first camry many years down the road. He's 3 right now. Its probably a classic by then! Good one. :thumbup:

kamrhee

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
im gonna screw with my kid. if its a boy, im gonna get him a really crappy car and make him drive it and keep it runnin for about a year. not only will allow him to learn to drive on a car thats not worth fixing if he makes a mistake, it will get him to appreciate the hell of having a crappy car. then ill buy him somthing nice and and well soup it up together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts