Toyota Nation Forum banner

X-runner Front Lip Spoiler!!!

24K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Deviant 
#1 ·
Hey guys!!! I was just wondering if the X-runner's front lip spoiler/bodykit can be put on a regular DC TRD SPORT??? If so, have u guys seen anyone do it? how does is look? Just a thought... As always, thanks for all inputs in advance guys!

#7 ·
Yeah, that too. I think I remember reading a thread about this very same thing. It was either here or Tundra Solutions. At one point, I was actually interested in lowering my truck and making a silver double cab X Runner of sorts. I thought it would be cool, and all the photochops showed I was correct. I just REALLY like trails, and a lowered Tacoma wouldn't handle that too well.

#10 ·
Do they even make decent drop kits for us 4x4 / Pre Runner guys? I know I've seen one dropped double cab on one of these forums but that was the 2000 - 2004 models

#12 · (Edited)
Like this one.....

Every company has their sport modle of the mid sized / small sized truck. Chevys, which is the name of a resturaunt which serves american/spanish food, which is also a language spoken in a country south of the one I live in, where chevys are made. Sorry I went off on a rant there. Any hoo. Here's the truck....

Then theres the one from dodge that has the V10 and the luxury price tag.... with out the luxury...

sorry for the big pic. It was the best I could find.

And finally all of our favorites.

I like the last one. Which one do you like?
A supercharged 5.7L Reg Cab Short bed 4x4 Tundra would be fasster then the Ram being 400lbs less and having 4x4 that I hope(havent reasearched that part) can go past 60 on the sport model.

Heh.....
I had put 3 pictures down.
Sorry for the edit. I had to find a different picture for the first one of the first one. I had to fine a replacement for the first one of the first one and that one would be the second one whhich comes after the first one. But the end of that statement is wrong? Why?

#14 ·
azntony85 said:
the dodge looks SICK!!!!! sorry guys it DOES!

Yeah, and they can pass anything but a dodge repair facility....

Marc M

#17 ·
Eh.... think I'll pass, lol. Least theres something out there though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.