Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Toyota Parts Manager
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a black X-Runner in here today for an oil change.

Had some decent looking 22's on it. Check it out. Pics are a litte fuzzy. Taken from my phone.

p.s. That white tent in the background of the first picture is our temporary showroom. We got wiped out in the hurricane.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
ehhh..Not a fan of chrome..to bling bling

·
Self Proclaimed Genius
762 Posts
Doesn't look too bad. You can't really see the details in those pics anyway. Not sure what the price of rims has to do with baller status....I paid 50 bucks a piece for mine and they are pimp as hell! :smokin:

·
Registered
984 Posts
I guess i am just used to European quality when it comes to wheels and such. The style of those wheels is horrid. Who knows about quality, but a set of Iforged or Kinesis would be cool if you wanted to go high class bling.

·
Registered
95 Supra/05 Tacoma
103 Posts
AlpineJLAudio said:
HRE or DPE
:thumbup: :clap: :D
See Sig. Next set will be full polished though. Maybe i'll find a set for the taco to...... ;)

And about the 22's , i thought it'd look alot worse. Im sorta looking at some 20s for mine...22s just seem like theyd be WAY to big.. doesnt look to be from the pics though. And they're on a smaller truck to.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
yeah, i've seen this one in person. I saw it on the Insterstate the other day. It actually looks pretty bad ass. I happen to like the 22's as far as how they look on the xrunner's. But,I would never get 22's. I got 20's, that is enough for me.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
I guess 20"/22" are ok for the Xrunners... But they look ghetto on the 4x4 models if you ask me. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts