Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are your opinions of the front seats? Is it me, or are others complaining of the lack of lower back support? My back kills me after a few hundred miles. BTW I am average - 5' 11" and 173 lbs.

I love my xB, but I wish it had cruise control, a center armrest and a bigger gas tank. I've had mine a month and I have over 3k on it.

·
sleepyhead
114 Posts
i second that. and the space is so narrow i always find myself rubbing elbows with whomever is sitting next to me.

aaaand... to add to your wish list... how about rear ac vents and reclining rear seats. coming back from vegas, i let my buddy and his girl sit up front while me and my girl sat in the back and, other than the ample leg room, it was uncomfortable as fuck. and even with the ac on full blast, it was hot back there.

other than that, the past 13 months and 26K miles have been great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually, there are rear vents... They are located under the front seats... Of course, I'm sure they don't do much seeing as they are located at the bottom... I'm not quite sure if you'd have to direct the air to the feet for it to activate though...

·
sleepyhead
114 Posts
yea i forgot about the floor vents. but thats probably becuz they didnt work very well. during that trip, i turned the dial to both top and bottom vents, and it was actually worse because it took away from the upper vents just to baaaarely get to our feet.
other than that, its a great automobile!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts