Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
one of a kind
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just askin some Questions what i should go with

I got an Apline CDA-9855..which support both XM and Sirius

Anybody have experience with both radios..like the pros and cons over each others.

also if i do plan to go with both radios..is it possible to hook both of them to my cd deck?

Any suggestion

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I had seen a comparison chart somewhere for the two. Search maybe you can find it on the net. I've only have experience w/ Sirius and I have no complaints. I especially like the fact that they got Howard Stern, Shade45, NFL & NBA radio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't have any experience with XM, but I have had Sirius for about a year now, and I'll never go back to being without it. I am perfectly happy with the mix of programming that they offer. I haven't sampled ALL their stuff, because I've settled in on what I want to listen to and punched in the buttons. Whenever I feel like it, I can scan the menu for something different. I could go on and on, but you'll think I work for the company. I hope someone can give you their experience with XM

·
Registered
162 Posts
to different things sirius uses different sat. then xm. there are more people on xm then sirius. that is why sirius got howard stern there hoping more people go their. sirius was losing money too. you need to look it up that is wat i did.
and why i have xm. xm also has portable
i hope this make sense hung over like mug

·
Rockin the STi
MR2 Turbo
1,557 Posts
sirius for more talk
xm for more music

·
Registered
162 Posts
sorry i forgot i do have both my direct tv has and i have xm in my car. i cant find some my old links to help out more.

·
DJModifyd
1,492 Posts
here is my point of view

i have XM - if you like dance music, get XM, i have heard so many bad stories about sirius dance music

also, XM has 6 million subscribers, while sirius has a little over 2 million.....which is better?

i have quite a few friends who switched from sirius to XM

XM rules sirius, any day

·
Rockin the STi
MR2 Turbo
1,557 Posts
yeah the parents have sirius, i have xm.

I like both but find that sirius does less talk and more music, which is why i got it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts