Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so from my understanding, xrs are only made in canada?
i want to trade in my corollaS 04 for the xrs!! (maybe). after seeing xrs's rolla, i don't particularly like the red on black and green console.

i just recently went to the DVP lexus toyota dealership and they still don't carry that model yet. i don't see much promotion of it yet...any idea why? or maybe they are tryin to rid the 2004 first.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
er...do you mean being MADE, or being SOLD in Canada? i know for a fact that they're available in the US...but i don't know about availability in Canada.

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
Corolla XRS is made in Canada and sold in Canada + USA.

Actually the dash isn't that bad. I've gotten quite a few compliments on the cluster. Once I swap out the radio with something that's blue then I thing that will change the story.

It's not a bad colour combo. Hardly worth not buying the XRS cuz it rocks when you smoke some punk rev'n in his silly little Civic. Everyone complements me on the silver with tint....and the cops leave me alone (unlike Civic's).

I don't expect any promo's on it yet. Word of mouth has these things flying off the shelf. After all they're only supposed to build 5000/year which means that the entire USA only gets about 4500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts