Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I haven’t looked at them on multiple trims, but I’m gonna say yes. I’m almost certain they use the same connectors, they all send and receive the same vehicle information, just display it differently, and have the exact same mounting points.

Reactions: takemorepills

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello all, I was trying to find the thread relating to this but couldn't find it. Anyway, anyone know if the instrument cluster from the XSE would be easily swappable to an SE?
Let me know if you find more info about this, also interested.
If you have the part number for the cluster that'd be cool. I can only find the one we already have

·
Registered
2020 Corolla SE 6MT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me know if you find more info about this, also interested.
If you have the part number for the cluster that'd be cool. I can only find the one we already have
After doing some searching it does look like it should be plug and play but we don't know for sure.

Here is the link to the part: #83800-1AE40

·
Registered
7 Posts
After doing some searching it does look like it should be plug and play but we don't know for sure.

Here is the link to the part: #83800-1AE40

any luck
Hello all, I was trying to find the thread relating to this but couldn't find it. Anyway, anyone know if the instrument cluster from the XSE would be easily swappable to an SE?
did it work for you i got the cluster and placed it in and it said parking brake malfunction and parking assist malfunction which is weird because i dont have an e brake but i have the manual one and my car doesnt have the parking sensors

·
Registered
'21 Corolla Apex SE - 6mt - 👽
1,963 Posts
any luck

did it work for you i got the cluster and placed it in and it said parking brake malfunction and parking assist malfunction which is weird because i dont have an e brake but i have the manual one and my car doesnt have the parking sensors
I made a thread on this the other day - maybe reach out to this guy & see if he can help - he has a 6mt as well. Good luck

·
Registered
22' Corolla Hatch SE 6Spd
40 Posts
I would urge some caution replacing this. I sold two cars in the last year and in both cases I was asked if the gauges were replaced or reprogrammed. I'm not saying don't do it, just familiarize yourself with your local laws as some states require legal disclosure and or documentation when selling a vehicle with a non-factory matched gauge cluster.

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback SE CVT
315 Posts
I've thought about swapping, but it would be easier to just get a car with the 7" cluster to begin with. Once the mileage is flagged, that's forever on the title.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts