Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 1MZ 98 5SE
398 Posts
That rim is bigger than my Camry tire. Lol. Looks very cool. How do you like the Pilot Sport A/S tires. I have a couple waiting at Costco to go on my 2011 Lexus ES350. The manager said for the price they cannot be beat. Will get the other two when I get more cash. What size tires and rim is that?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That rim is bigger than my Camry tire. Lol. Looks very cool. How do you like the Pilot Sport A/S tires. I have a couple waiting at Costco to go on my 2011 Lexus ES350. The manager said for the price they cannot be beat. Will get the other two when I get more cash. What size tires and rim is that?
Wheels are MST Time Attack 17x9 +20, tire size is 235/45R17. Got these to clear the Highlander big brake swap I'm planning. The Pilot Sport 4s are amazing! They grip like nothing I've ever had before, even in the rain- wet pavement feels exactly the same as dry pavement! Well worth the price.

·
Registered
290 Posts
lol, I wish they had pilot sports or at least equivalents of those kinds of tyres for 205/65/R15s

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, I wish they had pilot sports or at least equivalents of those kinds of tyres for 205/65/R15s
Yeah, hard to find decent tires in that size. I had 205/65R15 Yokohama Avid Ascend GTs before this set up, they weren't bad at all, but still nowhere near the level of performance as the Pilot Sports!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts