Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Zombies eat 45's fer breakfast. Unless there are two in rapid succession. To the head. Then the undead Zombies...uh... die?
I always thought Zombies were voters who voted for Democrats, or worked in Congress.

I saw Zombieland I, and you have to work on your cardio too.;)
I saw some peeks that Jeri Ryan was going to be in the next Star Trek series. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
34,649 Posts
Zombies eat 45's fer breakfast. Unless there are two in rapid succession. To the head. Then the undead Zombies...uh... die?
Hokay....then a 12-gauge shotgun firing one-ounce rifled slugs. You hit a zombie in the head with a rifled slug and it will vaporize like hitting a ripe melon with same. No mouth left to bite you with, so no worries if the body keeps moving around after decapitation. :D

·
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May be more fun to play with the zombies - take same slug and remove the legs and just let them be zombies forever. One of the dumb things in shows like The Walking Commercial...er Dead - you see these massively rotted zombies and think "how the hell are they able to be ambulatory?". Oh well, suspension of disbelief.

And yes, Jeri Ryan will be gracing the screen on Picard. Woo hoo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts