Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

What's up? I drive an 2003 Echo and i am a 21 year female. I love going to the autoshow and i look forward to going to Darknights and chilling with Voodoo.Priest! See you all there!

·
Premium Member
96 Camry Coupe
1,291 Posts
What, no one going to welcome the lady? Usually when a female hits the boards there are at least 20 responses.:lol:

Let me the first to say Welcome to TN. How do you like the Echo? Have any pics of it?

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
is voodoo priest like ur boyfriend.........:p:

welcome to TN....i'm sure u'll meet most of the local guys n gals this weekend....u'll find me cleaning a white IS300 most of the weekend...since my car currently moves as fast as it does in my siggy pic.....

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
MRQturbo said:
is voodoo priest like ur boyfriend.........:p:
Mabey... ;)

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,127 Posts
welcome to TN.:)

any mods on your echo..?

is it the gay (no offense) one, or the hatch.?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Welcome to the board.

You'll be hit on endlessly through out your stay here... Enjoy:D

-Mike

·
still chuggin' along
1981 Corolla SR5
234 Posts
Welcome to TN, don't see very many echoes around my town, post a pic if you can

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Razo-E said:
welcome to TN.:)

any mods on your echo..?

is it the gay (no offense) one, or the hatch.?
Thanks for the welcome! Very sweet of all you.

No mods done on my "gay" echo lol. I don't have the hatch, sorry to disappoint, but perhaps i can get some suggestions on how to make it look less gay. :)

I would love suggestions of what mods to do. I am pretty new to this car thing, but i would love to learn more.

And yes Voodoo.Priest is my boyfriend, thought he might not admit to it :) Sorry to disappoint boys, he is taken lol

Looking forward to meeting you guys at DarkNights!

·
Ms. Gayle (aka Jew-Lo)
236 Posts
welcome! im glad to see more girls joining me! lol

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
This is insane. We have like 15 girls on now (can someone give me an exact count? Admins?). And at least 5 have signed on in the last week!

Welcome to TN. Your luckily part of the minority. Which means you get to wreak the benifits of it! That means you can break the rules all you like (practically) and no one will stop you. :)

Have fun with your new found power:D

-Mike

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,127 Posts
Echo_girl16 said:
Thanks for the welcome! Very sweet of all you.

No mods done on my "gay" echo lol. I don't have the hatch, sorry to disappoint, but perhaps i can get some suggestions on how to make it look less gay. :)

I would love suggestions of what mods to do. I am pretty new to this car thing, but i would love to learn more.

And yes Voodoo.Priest is my boyfriend, thought he might not admit to it :) Sorry to disappoint boys, he is taken lol

Looking forward to meeting you guys at DarkNights!

haha, i said no offense because i've seen literally 8 different echos with "The Gay Brother Hood Of America" stickers on them...

i dont know about exterior, but you have the 1.6L engine used in the xB, the xA, and most imporantly, the Vitz(Yaris)/Echo Hatch, which means there are plenty of parts available..

of course they're all over seas...

keep us updated..:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DarksNights was great! Too bad i could only go on Saturday. I was quite disappoint that there were not more echos there. I only saw two and they were hatch-back. But in any case the cars looked great and i can't wait till next year! Maybe i will enter my echo to bring up the echo quote:p: Congs. to all of the winners from Toyota nation, you guys rock!:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts