Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a full set of Yoki Avid T4s (195/7014) to replace the Dunlop and Goodyear Integrity tires that came with my use Camry. The current tires have uneven wear. I had an alignment done last month when I noticed the uneven wear. I decided to replace the tires a bit early after a spin out last night. The on ramp was a wet from the rain but my approach to the bend was only around 35 mph. I think the curve plus the uneven wear (worn on the outside thread) makes the car very prone to slipping side to side. I heard good reviews on the Avid T4s and that they wear better than the Dunlop Sport A2. Anyone else used this brand?

I just got my NGK Iridiums from clubplug.net. It was on sale and was cheaper than the platinums.

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
ive had avid t4's on my camry as well... 205/70/14 all around but the front two gave out after 3 months / 4k miles of driving.... only B/C i was beating the crapp outta them on the twisty road, i kept sreeching and screeching on every turn... ;)

now in the fronts i have avid tourings which has like 700 something thread compared too t4's 400 something thread...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
205/70/14? Are those on stock steel rims? This size does not even show up when go through size selector like in tirerack.com

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
its possible to get 205/70/14 with ur stock steelies...i did it... 205 is just a bit wider but that tirerack will only show 195/70/14 i guess cuz thats the STOCK stock size for your camry..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts