Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta love the northeast in winter...haven t been out of 4 wheel for 2 weeks..frost heaves...:disappoin ice building up on the roads....makes fro a rough ride..but the best is having had to get a load of salted sand mix in the bed...to sand the driveways and walkways...if it would only get above freezing so i could wash the salt offf..going to see my son in san jose in 2 weeks..just to get a winter break:naughty:

·
Registered
729 Posts
gotta love the northeast in winter...haven t been out of 4 wheel for 2 weeks..frost heaves...:disappoin ice building up on the roads....makes fro a rough ride..but the best is having had to get a load of salted sand mix in the bed...to sand the driveways and walkways...if it would only get above freezing so i could wash the salt offf..going to see my son in san jose in 2 weeks..just to get a winter break:naughty:
I lived that shit for 25 yrs. in Ohio.Finally I gave myself the greatest Christmas present ever when I was 25 ;in 1985 on Christmas morning I packed as much of my stuff as I could get in my truck,said goodbye to those long suckass winters ,and hauled ass to South Carolina.Best thing I have ever done.Golf year round;be at the beach in a little over 2 hrs.,great hunting and fishing,and that accent on those pretty southern girls! You get maybe 3 weeks of what I call cold weather..... 30 - 45 Deg. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts