Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Holding Off 20th AE GTI's
1994 Toyota Corolla
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking if, like all other enthusiasts gave your car a name. Me; I chose Brianna, I was with my friends one time and one of them has about 6 cars (most non-running) and she had names for them all, so I just said "I should name my car. I'm thinking Brianna." It cracked my friend up for some reason so it stuck. How about you?

·
Registered
2014 Camry Hybrid XL
1,791 Posts
POS...

lately, after replacing everything but the engine,, I have loosened up a bit,,, but reserve the name POS for the next failing part...

:naughty:

·
KhmerXboyXnoy
261 Posts
mine is almost 19 and is strong too...lol makes your beast look like kitty...

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
My 'rolla was Chrissy. Named after one of my good friends who was extremely tempremental - hyperactive one minute and flat on her back the next...

But i too have names for all of my cars (two at the moment, but all my previous cars had names too...)

Call me strange - but thats just what i have always done...

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Corolla is our "Sports Car" and the Tundra is the "Tank". When we go to the store we ask each other if we are taking the sports car or the tank. :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is a running joke among my friends to call my car "Adam" especialy due to the fact that they say I look like Adam Corolla.

·
Box driving
2007 Honda Fit
235 Posts
No corollas in my family... however, my wife and I call our Scion Xb, chubbs, and my Celica, the wedge.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I named my '98 Black Corolla 'Black Betty', however since I discovered it burns so much oil, I renamed it 'Black Tuesday'.My '78 Dodge Ramcharger(wood hauler) is 'Rambo'. My '92 Toyota pickup is 'Larrybob'. My 95 Lumina is 'Zeldabob' My red Massey Fergsuson tractor is 'Rosie'. I am a sculptor and name every work. My wife won't let me name our '07 Camry... Too bad, it's called Camile.My chainsaw is 'Johnny Five'. My name is Frank and I have this problem........

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
Lol i never gave my cars a name. I called my camry...camry.. or cam for short :p

With my new corolla...i call it the rolla...I think human names are cheezy :p

·
Raging Raven
05 Dodge Neon SRT-4
1,095 Posts
LEEEEROOOOYYYYYYY!!!! (hopefully someone will get this) but my car doesnt have a name. its mine because you dont have one like it.

·
Ae92 beast from the east
90 corolla
76 Posts
Lola the low riding rolla.

Named it that because I have blown shocks and when I bought it it had low rider decals on it.

Lola the rolla kinda has a ring too it.

But most of the time I call it pain in the ass or the black hole.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts