Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Atkinson motor is actually one of the bigger reasons that pushes me away from this vehicle. I don't know much about them, other than they consume oil by design...
Toyota Implementation of Atkins cycle is by Variable Valve Timing. The engine is otherwise similar to regular gas engine. It does not do 4 strokes in one crank revolution like classic Atkins cycle. So I do not feel that should be a concern.

Oil consumption in Prius, which has similar Atkins cycle, has been better than my experience with 2000 accord. Though now at 350K miles, it does consume 1 Qt / 1000 Miles. I am not complaining though.:smile:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry for the late replies, my laptop took a shit and there was no way I was going to type this following response on my phone, multi-quoting was already a PITA on it.

Thank you! I will be getting a neck pillow immediately never thought of that honestly, such a simple thing too that has the potential to make all the difference.

Oil consumption I have high hopes it will not begin burning oil these motors have direct and multiport injection so are supposed to be quite efficient handling recirculation. The Hybrid Camry’s power train is actually made in Japan and imported to USA (my news is 1 year old now) because the factories didn’t have the necessary tooling to make them at the time. The Japanese do not have the 8 speed auto transmission, it’s all Hybrid out there and a testament to their reliability for how common they must be (I am assuming on being common).

Coming from a 2015 Jetta TDI (Diesel) I am already appreciating the difference in costs of upkeep.

Apple/Android infotainment: Far as I am aware just Apple Car Play is now available on the 19’s however Android does not make the list. If you have an iPhone it will require wiring into the USB outlet to use it.

In regards to the glare/hood reflection I found more details here: 2018 HyCam amateur review and ongoing blog
There’s an attachment there that although someone’s taking the picture from outside, that same reflection is present from inside the drivers cabin.

I should have been more clear what direction the glare came from my apologies. You’ve done your research on tints!

Actually, I went out of my way to get LLumar Formula One Pinnacle Ceramic it was quite the journey and I remain happy with it. One thing to keep in mind is that the windows are already tinted somewhat from the factory so the tint applied may be stronger than expected. I got I think… 60/40 (slightly lighter on the front sides) I can’t remember honestly it wasn’t anywhere around the 30’s though as that’s so dark. I don’t want to struggle with seeing through my back window in the dark so it was a factor but then again it doesn’t get as sunny/hot here as it does there either.

I wanted to get 90% on my windshield but at this time I am relieved I didn’t, it’s like $500 to do it and since my glass is done and has to be replaced (dragging my feet on it due to costs) I wouldn’t be thrilled to have it redone.

For TSS High Beams, it’s not a perfect system but I appreciate having it. On the roads where you can see many miles ahead it doesn’t dim if they’re pretty far away although the other drivers oncoming shut their brights off when they see you. This leads to awkward scenarios but the only way to override it is shutting off brights until they pass then turning it back on. Has happened enough that I am used to it. No idea if TSS 2.0 on the 19’s has improved the behaviour but I do know TSS 2.0 on the 19’s has a function that helps even more now to keep one in between the lanes than the 18’s did.

Before I say this next part, I appreciate your measurements in Celsius I know your typical point of reference is in Fahrenheit and it means a lot to see that you did that work. I know it’s not something one does often.

54C (129F)!!! That’s unbelievably hot didn’t know California could get that high, taking a guess it’s the side of California closest to the equator? If your coldest winter temps are really just under 5C (41F) at coldest, you may keep excellent fuel efficiency year round I don’t know. Is it even necessary to use Winter Blend fuel if it only gets that cold? If they don’t use winter blend fuel and you’re not letting the car warm up very long I can’t imagine much of a difference in the numbers from fall to winter at least.

We average 20-34C (68F-93F) in summer, 10-20C (50F-68F) in fall and anywhere from -40C to 5C (41F) in the winters up here but most typically -20C (-4F) average far as I would ballpark it.

I asked the guys at PriusChat if they could make the Cam Hybrid section more prominent or easier to find once but there was not much movement on it at the time about 8-10/mo ago.

That combined number at $550/mo is what its all about! I did the quick calc again and my truck works out to 19k a year or about $1,600/mo in fuel costs assuming avg fuel cost of $1.25, the truck gets 14MPG all the time (it won’t, especially in the winter and not in the city). A cost like that, you multiply it to three years and arrive at $56k in fuel. That’s a whole lotta going to work to just stay on the road. Realistically the trucks MPG will average 9 with our weather taken into account but I’m not doing the calculations on that.

Math on my Camry Hybrid LE assuming 53MPG average (too high but still…) is $5k/yr or $416/mo and $15k over three years to achieve the same 270,000KM (168k miles) distance. Things get better as gas prices fall of course.

28-32MPG v6 is pretty good for what it is considering even mid-2000’s Mazda 3’s can’t get that on a good day from what I’ve seen.

Likewise appreciate your perspective and taking the time to compose such a detailed response!

It's interesting you come from a 2015 Jetta Diesel, as I read a lot of a guy's posts on PriusChat that went from a Prius to a 2015 Jetta Diesel. It was interesting because both he and I commuted roughly the same amount as we do, he also lives here in SoCal. I asked him about the DPF and UREA and he said he hasn't had to mess with either since he picked it up. AFAIK, UREA needs to be refilled every 10k miles, so about 5x a year... Then the DPF is another breed of high cost maintenance. He mentioned using a scan tool to monitor when the vehicle would be close to regen so he could cancel it out to save his DPF... Never heard about that in my research, but it sounds interesting.

Neither Apple or Android will come to Toyota in a long while, read that somewhere in a press-release issued in the last week... No good. The more I read about how bad Entune is, the sadder I get... I mean, as I mentioned in a previous post, all I really use Navigation for and love is the ability to see every upcoming intersection or road... Which won't be happening anymore, crazy to me how that is non-existent in NEWER/UPCOMING Toyotas... Blows my mind.

I always strive for the top quality stuff, and I have a good friend that owns a high-end Tint shop, so pricing is quite good, steep, but still worth it I think.

I don't mind doing conversions and helping people communicate with me if they put the effort I do haha, you're welcome. :smile:

I hope I can get at least 45 MPG in the car actively cruising around 75mph. If I can, that will suffice... I been training myself, going 65-70, even in my car (I was able to avg 40MPG in my Infiniti going 60-65 over a 80 mile distance.)

Did you grab any neck pads btw? I went to buy you some the day I posted this, but they were out of the black ones... sigh. I haven't seen black ones for a long while.

I agree with minimal maintenance. The car is well designed and I've not had any problem.

*I* like it, now that I am used to it. On the other hand, I am not one to need it.

I also live in the desert, and I LOVE this feature. The car's reaction time is much faster than mine.

I live in ~30F (0C) to 100f. I don't see that much of a hit for economy but it happens. If I drive wisely, the car economy is fabulous. If I need power . . . well, I pay for it!

The Camry Hybrid *CAR* is awesome. I love it in every way. Entune . . . grrrrr
Entune... Sigh... So depressing.

We have a 2018 Hybrid SE that we bought last November and have put a little over 15k mi on it. I really wanted to like this car, but after owning it a year I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for three reasons:

1) As has already been mentioned, Entune is completely terrible.

2) As has also already been mentioned, the headrests are terribly uncomfortable (not to mention the passenger's left knee constantly hitting the center console if they're anywhere close to tall)

3) This may just be isolated to a few units, and we own one of the unlucky ones, but the brakes are grabby to the point that I feel the car is unsafe to drive in stop-go traffic. You can check the other thread on this if you want more info, but I've taken it back to the dealer as well as called customer service and no one will admit that anything is wrong. These brakes don't work like any other car I've ever driven and they make stop-go in slow traffic miserable.

Hope it helps. Sounds like you've taken multiple test drives, and if none of these issues have shown up or bothered you then go ahead. We did just get back from a 250 mile trip and averaged 50.3 mpg, so it's not all bad.
Looking into this issue... I don't think i'll have any ill effects from it... But I am concerned about my wife getting into some trouble due to it............

I must drive with a permanent stoop I guess, I had not noticed any problems with the head restraints (hmm, unless they were installed backwards :grin:).

I love the car overall, except for the grabby brakes which I don't think *any* dealer has figured out yet (on the hybrids). I have to warn my passengers to prepare for whiplash when backing out of a parking spot on a slight incline.

I tolerate Entune as a whole (hey the radio works), but I loathe Scout navigation. With a passion.

I rented a Mazda 6 recently, and it was so nice to just jump in the car, and there was a map displayed on the screen (presuming I left the car in that mode). I could see the names of upcoming streets easily (something that Google Maps on a phone isn't good for). But I sorely missed the bird's eye view I have in the Camry.
Grabby brakes, Entune... No ability to see upcoming streets... Sigh.

However comparing it to horrible paint/clear and paper windshields on the 4th Gen Prius... The comparison favors the XV70 still! I think...

Toyota Implementation of Atkins cycle is by Variable Valve Timing. The engine is otherwise similar to regular gas engine. It does not do 4 strokes in one crank revolution like classic Atkins cycle. So I do not feel that should be a concern.

Oil consumption in Prius, which has similar Atkins cycle, has been better than my experience with 2000 accord. Though now at 350K miles, it does consume 1 Qt / 1000 Miles. I am not complaining though.:smile:
This is very good to know and I hope is a vast improvement... I do extended oil change intervals and topping off would throw my oil analysis tests off... Not to mention just too costly when you factor 50,000 a year means 50 quarts a year... Ugh.

·
Registered
2018 Camry Hybrid LE
76 Posts
2018 Camry LE Hybrid with just over 8000 miles. We have the base audio system.

- Wife and I both find the seats and headrests comfortable.

- Brakes are occasionally slightly grabby. I probably wouldn't have even noticed except for seeing some complaints online. Definitely not the problem some have reported.

- Dome light in our black interior is woefully inadequate. The LE doesn't have an option to tie the front map lights to the front doors. My solution was to replace the single incandescent dome light bulb with two 12-LED light panels.

- As mentioned by others, the Scout GPS app is absolute crap. I suffered with it for two weeks. My solution was a Proclip dash mount which puts my phone in a good viewing position and use Google Maps.

- Entune 3.0 and it's other corresponding apps are also crap. Only a few apps are available and Toyota is slowly removing those. I can't figure out how Entunes's version of an app, which requires my phone to work, doesn't work nearly as well as the corresponding app on my phone. I also run across areas where the streaming just stops due to signal loss.

- At the time, we couldn't find an LE with built in Sirius/XM. Given how bad the Entune music app options are, I agonized about adding one of the add-on satellite units out there. I just didn't like the idea of having that unit floating around on a mount somewhere on the dash, having to remember to remove it to minimize theft attractiveness. Then I found the VAIS Technology add-on satellite unit. While not perfect (the UI is a little funky and it uses he USB connection) it uses the Built in radio's controls and display and is completely invisible (other than the small magmount antenna).

- We live in Phoenix. A LOT of AC in summer and minimal amounts of heat so far in our winter. We were getting 48-49 mpg in the summer and 50-51 so far in the non-AC weather. This is with a fair amount of highway driving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
- Brakes are occasionally slightly grabby. I probably wouldn't have even noticed except for seeing some complaints online. Definitely not the problem some have reported.
Are these occasions when it is raining? That may be Hybrid problem in general. I believe all brakes would be grabby when wet. Most though would dry out in initial slowing and would not grab as much when coming to stop.

In hybrid's due to regeneration, brakes typically only get used when coming to dead stop and thus tend to grab in rainy conditions .

This is very good to know and I hope is a vast improvement... I do extended oil change intervals and topping off would throw my oil analysis tests off... Not to mention just too costly when you factor 50,000 a year means 50 quarts a year... Ugh.
That is 100$ a year and change. I would gladly take it if I can defer purchasing a new car.
All high mileage cars do use up oil AFAIK.

·
Registered
2018 Camry Hybrid LE
76 Posts
Are these occasions when it is raining? That may be Hybrid problem in general. I believe all brakes would be grabby when wet. Most though would dry out in initial slowing and would not grab as much when coming to stop.

In hybrid's due to regeneration, brakes typically only get used when coming to dead stop and thus tend to grab in rainy conditions.
Not much rain here so that's not it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my 2019 Camry hybrid 3 days ago but so far I like it a lot. Time will tell if that feeling continues but considering I upgraded from a 2005 small SUV, it's a big improvement and a nice car. I haven't had any issues with the Entune so far but it's still early. I'm not counting on Entune being an interface with my phone because I don't want to use my phone in the car much. For what I've used it for so far it's been fine. I guess I'm a pretty low maintenance driver and don't ask for a lot and so far the Camry suits me. However, I'm definitely following the posts and learning a lot.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
sooo should've updated this thread, but I picked up a HyCam this past Saturday, got it for $350/mo so I'm pretty happy with it.

What made me more happy is the fuel economy. This was my commute to work. I didn't even try to save fuel as I was running late, I was hanging around 75-85mph in Lanes 1 and 2. This car has ZERO issues over taking traffic. It's a VAST improvement over the 2015 Prius Two we had for a couple weeks. For the past 2 days, we thought the evaporation system was damaged when the dealership topped off the tank for our delivery because it was reading above full after 150 miles, but finally at 161 miles the needle started dropping off.

Nothing but good things I can see in the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Camry Hybrid LE
95 Posts
Welcome to the Camry Hybrid owner circle guys!

85,000 trouble-free KM's and I've now owned the car for exactly 1 year in a couple days. Keep an eye out for windshield prices, they aren't cheap.

I can't blame ya for not replying sooner, the size of posts we've been making, its a lot to consider typing a reply back to lol! I've been looking for neckpads everywhere I go, appreciate the picture of what to look for! They don't exist online or in canada from what I can tell but there are things that look the same I'm keeping a look out on. Have you installed the neckpads to your Camry or no need?

If you have an iPhone I'd be curious if Apple CarPlay is present when plugging into the USB interface since it's a 2019, it won't have Android Auto for sure.

I believe there is supposed to be one more feature different from the 2018's, some kinda safety feature that keeps the car centered between the lanes better, part of TSS v2.0. Curious to see how that works on the highway.

We're experiencing -15C/5F temps here and even if I go conservative I get between 35-42MPG in this weather. Glad to hear you got 55MPG's in 18C temps now that's more like it! A question for both new owners, ever have to use Sport mode or has normal/eco been sufficient to pass vehicles on the highways?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Welcome to the Camry Hybrid owner circle guys!

I've been looking for neckpads everywhere I go, appreciate the picture of what to look for! They don't exist online or in canada from what I can tell but there are things that look the same I'm keeping a look out on. Have you installed the neckpads to your Camry or no need?

If you have an iPhone I'd be curious if Apple CarPlay is present when plugging into the USB interface since it's a 2019, it won't have Android Auto for sure.

I believe there is supposed to be one more feature different from the 2018's, some kinda safety feature that keeps the car centered between the lanes better, part of TSS v2.0. Curious to see how that works on the highway.

We're experiencing -15C/5F temps here and even if I go conservative I get between 35-42MPG in this weather. Glad to hear you got 55MPG's in 18C temps now that's more like it! A question for both new owners, ever have to use Sport mode or has normal/eco been sufficient to pass vehicles on the highways?
Thanks!

I don't know if you can order from Toyota of Escondido in SoCal, maybe give them a ring, but they have dog bone neck pads that are very slightly larger than the ones I posted. They we're $15/eat though and had the Toyota T logo on them.

Apple Carplay is present, but AndroidAuto is not... It's one reason for my wife to switch back to Apple sigh...

The LDA works.... Almost auto steers you into the center of the lane, quite aggressively, not a fan of it and I shut it off.

Eco mode has been much sufficient to pass cars for me! Lose about .2-.5 mpg overtaking on a steep grade, not bad.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I picked up my 2019 SE Hybrid at the end of October. For sure, that Entune 3.0 is worth about as much as a dirty, wet dishrag. Scout is useless. BUT since the 2019 has CarPlay, who cares. I use google maps with the CarPlay (in satellite and traffic view mode) and it is better than any other nav system I have seen, either integrated or stand alone.
As for gas mileage, I have averaged 40.62 mpg (US gal) or 5.79 l/100km. This is with an average temperature of 33.44 deg F. for November and probably about 28 deg F average for December. I cannot complain about this mileage. Nor anything else I have experienced with this car. I have also been running on snow tires since day 1, so that too takes a toll as the rolling resistance is much higher than with all-seasons.

I had a 2014 Prius and dumped it after about 14 months... Felt cheap. I also still have a 2013 Camry XLE Hybrid which is probably the most reliable car I have ever owned.

So, to sum up... the 2019 is a dream, Carplay is invaluable. And in Canada, the car lists for 3$36K cdn fully loaded compared to the US where I have compared feature for feature and it works out to $43K cdn once all options to make it equal the cnd version are included. We are getting a bargain here, folks.
I guess it is good that WE ARE CANADIAN.

:mob:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2018 Hybrid SE. MSRP was close to 33k and I bought it last december so its one year old.

I have roughly 13,500 miles on it.

Overall thoughts:

Like the car, my first hybrid ever. The breaks are grabby, but I prefer grabby brakes vs brakes that are stiff and require a lot of pressure. I had a Camry 2017 SE NON hybrid previously, and i didn't like those brakes at all. I feel that toyota's brakes differ from everyone else in how they feel. The hybrid brakes are much more pleasant in my experience.

Originally when i first got the car, i drove it in eco mode only. Although it promotes efficiency, the car is a little bit sluggish. I now leave the car in "normal" mode and feel that its good for every day traffic. If I really need a quicker more responsive car, I switch it to sport mode which is great.

I do get the advertised gas mileage 44 / 47, but the cold weather can bring these numbers down a little.

Entune is horrible - but that's fine. I use bluetooth for spotify and navigation on my smart phone.

The car is a bit low, so be careful parking it or the front bumper might scrape on curbs.

Remote start is tied to Toyota connect, so if your subscription expires, you wont be able to remote start your car with key fob.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, you cannot get the Premium Dynamic Navigation System on the 2018 Camry Hybrid XLE. ONLY on the 6-cylinder XLE and XSE cars. I DID special order my Camry, and was researched all myself. I certainly was not going to take no, but I had to.

There is even a YouTube from a dealer that specifically States you MUST get a 6-cylinder to get the dynamic navigation system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dG21GADS7k
This was a crazy 2018 marketing decision (onboard nav for a V6 but not the top of the line Camry Hybrid XLE). I noted this to my dealer and then online in various places that I hoped Toyota would see. Whatever actually happened, you can get the onboard (dynamic) navigation in the 2019 Hybrid XLE. I have one sitting in my driveway that I bought last Wednesday. I did this after a 3400 mile "test drive" in my son's 2018 Hybrid XLE, where we used Google Maps on a Samsung phone in a cupholder mount. In both cases, we don't use Entune at all. I had a 2015 Camry Hybrid XLE and the 2019 Nav software is definitely improved and has more usability and features. I prefer it to Google Maps, but I can also see how some would like Google Maps as well or better - it's simpler to learn and use. So 2020 will hopefully repeat the 2019 availability of the onboard nav and add Android Auto to give people choice.

Back to the original question: up until last Wednesday, my 2015 Camry Hybrid XLE was the best car I ever owned for my needs. My son's 2018 CHXLE was the superior car except Toyota provided Entune 3.0/Scout Pilot instead of the 2015's onboard navigation. I bought the 2018 in spite of this because of the vastly improved safety features which I wanted my son to have as a relatively inexperienced driver. As a phone-centric youngster, my son was fine about using Google Maps in a mount, as was I on the recent 3,400 mile drive. But he did admit yesterday that the 2019 onboard nav system is nice. So now, with the nav system and adaptive headlights being the only real differences I care about between the 2018 and 2019, the 2019 is the best car I've ever owned. I ignore Entune because it really doesn't bring anything to the table that the nav system, HD radio for traffic and weather and the Sirius XM system don't already provide. I don't need the car as a hotspot because I'm on the Verizon system anyway.

What I appreciate beyond daily driving, somewhat in order from most to least:
1. It's a decent-sized sedan and I love the gas mileage. I thought very seriously about the LE but had just a few things that were in the XLE only.
2. The mpg increase comes from two engines and the battery, which means more horsepower than a non-hybrid Camry. Again, a big plus. It's fun trying to learn the battery/gas cycle, but when I want acceleration, it's there.
3. The Heads Up Display. I quickly became addicted to having my speed, speed limit, lane tracking, and cruise control info on the windshield. After going through a driving rainstorm in Florida and (recently) rain for a whole day and sleet the next day, it was VERY comforting to be able to watch the road like a hawk while always knowing exactly how fast I was going. The HUD information is repeated elsewhere, too. But it is simultaneously cool and a major safety feature to me, though I don't think Toyota really markets it that way.
4. The overall comfort - not a luxury car, but my family and I spent 12 hours in it in one day recently and we were all fine with the ride and the seats and climate control. If you need plush, this isn't it. But I like the interior.
5. The safety features together are really impressive, and much more intuitive and unobtrusive than I expected. I was prepared to hate the dynamic cruise control. But they have really nailed it from my point of view. I recommend literally playing with the safety features somewhere if you can so you don't flinch if the car squawks at you in an emergency. Braking fast was recommended only twice in some 3800 miles of driving, but on point at those two times. My wife and son love the Bird's Eye camera, and it's growing on me as well.
6. This suite of safety features was why we got the 2018 and I expected to turn a lot of the features off. I have ended up leaving them all on because they work well for me. I've done lots of software development and Toyota has done a solid job with the details of cruise control and the like.
7. It's nice to have the full-size trunk back. The 2015 Camry Hybrid gave up a few cubic feet to the battery.
8. Others will want and/or like things I haven't mentioned, like CarPlay and Alexa. I considered getting an LE, buying a cheap iPhone, adding a line to my Verizon account and then using the phone just for navigation in the car. Would still have been a fair bit cheaper than the Nav package. But the Nav package had other things I wanted.

I identified two major issues with the 2018 to the dealer and Toyota: no onboard nav, and a smaller gas tank than the 2015. Even with the better mileage, my 2015 could go farther on one tank than the 2018 XLE, but not by much. A 2018/19 LE might have a longer range than the 2015 XLE. Ultimately, this range thing feels pertinent only on trips of 450 miles at a shot or more. During normal use, you visit the gas station less often in the hybrid models, and that turns out to be another feature you may appreciate. I think it would be nice if Toyota added a gallon to the tank size next year, but it's not a showstopper or even noticeable unless you came from a hybrid with a bigger tank.

Bottom line: unless there are unexpected mechanical issues in these cars, I fully expect this XLE with nav to be the best car I've owned to date. It's loaded with features, though, so your satisfaction will vary depending with how much you really appreciate those features vs the money they cost you. I'm happy with the balance. But again, the LE almost got me with the better mileage and cheaper price vs the higher-end options like the HUD and the onboard Nav system.

To me, it is nice to be able to have the fully functional car without having to use my phone every time I drive. I don't take or make phone calls in the car, so I can't speak to that. But while driving my son's car, I did get notices of incoming calls and text messages, and I could see the car was actively monitoring for me. In that car, I had the phone doing Google Maps, so the car was also connected to the phone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Consider the older vehicles - the 2017-18 Avalon Hybrid and Camry. I have a 2015 Tuna, and the 2016 Camry (gave to a friend), and the 2018 Avalon. I had zero problems maintenance-wise.

Sadly, while I loved all the bells and whistles on the Avalon, I did not love it as much as I loved my original Camry. I love the new Camry - but hate the Infotainment.

I let the dealer maintain my vehicles because they can read the computer. It is not expensive, either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 2019 Camry Hybrid LE in January and so far it has been flawless. I have only put about 3K on it so I can`t say much about long term. The mpg has been as good or better than advertised. I've seen 56.4 mpg over one of my short trips. When checking the mileage at fill ups the worst has been 49.6 and the best over 52. I was surprised at how driving through the mountains of NC and TN did not affect the mph much if any. I watch the screen that shows where the power is coming from a lot and can see the car uses the battery and electric motor every chance it gets. There are times I am cruising at 60 mph and the gas engine is not even on. I had a 2017 XSE 4 cylinder that was fine except for the harsh ride and this LE's suspension and 16 inch tires provide an excellent ride. It took a while to get use to the new sounds and sensations that come from a hybrid, but the longer I have it the more I like it. The standard sound system is better than the so called JBL upgrade the 2017 had. If I had to pick something to improve it would be road noise. It is not bad but if it were quieter it could rival some luxury cars' ride quality. I love the radar cruise control which not only keeps a safe distance but can also be used to pass slower cars, just don't forget your blinker or the car will fuss at you and try to pull you back into your lane. So far no buyers remorse here.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts