Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Camry
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone try them? They're pretty cheap. I took the risk and ordered them two weeks ago. Just installed them earlier today. They look pretty good. I'll post up pictures later today. It's too dark right now.

Link

·
Registered
Camry
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
It looks OK...the front still have a gap. I'm going to get new tires later this month, 215/45R17.
What do you guys think? Only cost $240 for parts to lower it. Took me three hours to drop it with my brother.

·
1994 5S-FYOU!
1994 Toyota Camry
1,602 Posts
Can't tell the fender gap too well by the driveway angle or just the way the pic was taken.

Also the car is dark!

BUT for such a crap of a spring it looks pretty good!

The only problem with Zenn is that they're cheap tein knock-offs and will probably start sagging on you pretty badly.

For now, good job! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also remember that with your stock struts the chances of sagging and worsened performance are increased greatly!

·
Registered
Camry
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully when I get bigger tires, it'll fill the gap a little more. I have aftermarket OE struts on right now. I'll take more pictures after a month or so to see how it look.

·
Togue superstar
00 Camry LE
670 Posts
Hopefully when I get bigger tires, it'll fill the gap a little more. I have aftermarket OE struts on right now. I'll take more pictures after a month or so to see how it look.
man i was about to get these a month ago too. LOL

let us know how they work out!

·
Registered
Camry
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So it's been a little over a month since I installed the Zenn Springs. This is how the car is as of today. My tires are 215/45R17. I only wish the fronts are a little lower.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts